lightbulb Events at Dragonflight, 12-14 Aug 2011, Bellevue WA

13 May 2011 15:07 - 01 Aug 2011 02:46 #4395 by prunesquallor
VtES at Dragonflight, Bellevue Washington USA

Two complete tournaments, prizes include a sealed box of Third Edition boosters, and a framed uncut card sheet from Jyhad! Please go to the Dragonflight con page to register and get more con information, www.dragonflight.org/dfcon.php

Illuminated Dragon Sealed Deck Tournament
August 12th : 4:00 pm, finals start at midnight
One Starter + 3 boosters available to registered participants for just $5 (new lower price) from Prunesquallor's booth in the dealer area, or bring your own. Third Edition and black hand for both starters and boosters, mix and match.

Illuminated Dragon Constructed Deck Tournament
August 13th : 1:30 pm to 11:30 pm
All normal VEKN rules apply, 3 rounds plus final, prize is a framed uncut card sheet from the first printing Jyhad release.

Dragonflight details are here :
www.dragonflight.org/dfcon.php

Located at the Bellevue Hilton; if you want to arrange a room, mention "Dragonflight" to get the special convention room rate :
www.dragonflight.org/venue.php

Registration for the convention is $40 in advance, $50 at the door; single day rate is $30 for just Friday, or $35 for just Saturday.

To connect with the metro Seattle area VtES community, go to www.freakdrive.com - if you want to arrange to share a room, find a ride, etc.

This convention has been going for over 30 years now, and is devoted entirely to gaming. My primary goal is to show the broader table-top gaming community that VtES is still around, and hopefully attract new or long-dormant players to give it a try. There are lots of folks out there with a box of old group 1-2 cards collecting dust in their closet, and hopefully we can rescue some of them from torpor.
Last edit: 01 Aug 2011 02:46 by prunesquallor.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 May 2011 19:26 #4402 by kpram
I looked for Jyhad at Dragonflight a while back, but not very hard. I'd be excited to play again (after a hiatus of around 10 years)

More
13 May 2011 21:50 #4403 by Adonai
Don't wait til Dragonflight to get in a game or 3!

Seattle games are organized weekly!

Tacoma event tomorrow!

More
10 Jun 2011 16:24 #5004 by prunesquallor
bumping, updated the first post in the thread with the latest info.

I've also entered this into the event calendar (I think - assuming there's some moderator approval required before it shows up, otherwise my info was lost in the aether)

More
10 Jun 2011 16:56 #5005 by jhattara

bumping, updated the first post in the thread with the latest info.

I've also entered this into the event calendar (I think - assuming there's some moderator approval required before it shows up, otherwise my info was lost in the aether)

There is no moderator approval. You need to first Validate Form and then hit the Save Event.

:splat: Jussi Hattara :splat:
:vtes: Webmaster Extraordinaire :vtes:
Finnish :POT: Politics!

More
10 Jun 2011 17:29 #5007 by prunesquallor
Hi, jhattara, just tried again to put one of the events in the calendar, but either I'm doing something wrong or the system is having troubles. After validating and then saving, I go straight to the home page and there are no calendar entries added.

Thanks for any help you can give.

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.079 seconds