file Jyhad/Vampire casual game: Canton/Ann Arbor MI

10 Jun 2011 00:31 - 11 Jun 2011 02:48 #4983 by Gargamel
Greetings,

I have recently been getting back into playing. Dusted off my Jyhad cards (I started playing when Jyhad came out. Yes Im that old). Reread the rules, made some new decks out of my Jyhad series cards and bought a few V:TES decks. I'm hoping to get some folks together to reincorporate me into the game again. Please contact me if you are interested in playing. Weekends are prefered. We could play at some place in downtown A2 perhaps.
Last edit: 11 Jun 2011 02:48 by Gargamel.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 Jun 2011 11:46 #5177 by Gargamel

More
15 Jun 2011 15:18 #5186 by TorranceCircle
Under "Main Menu", click on vampire: Elder Kindred Network, Then on Prince list, 2 princes are in Michigan and one is in Ann Arbor. Try that, maybe the Michigan players will see this post between now and then.

More
15 Jun 2011 16:19 #5187 by Gargamel
Yeah I have emailed him about a week ago but got no response at all...

More
16 Jun 2011 16:10 #5223 by TorranceCircle

Yeah I have emailed him about a week ago but got no response at all...

Perhaps he is out of town? Or maybe its an old email? Try to PM him from the vekn site, then maybe he'll see it next time he logs on. Just trying to help.

More
16 Jun 2011 18:19 #5225 by Loughman
We may be further south than is of use to you, but we have a thriving community of players in Newark and Columbus and a full slate of events for the Week of Nightmares leading up to the NAC at Origins. Feel free to stop by our forums or contact me.

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.079 seconds