file North West Qualifier 2014

09 Apr 2014 00:21 - 09 Apr 2014 01:25 #60787 by TryDeflectingThisGrapple

Oh it's on. IT'S ON!

I guess if that's the case, I'll have to up the ante. I'll bring some prize support for the Friday pickup session organized for us.

Get a game win, grab a goodie from the stack.
Last edit: 09 Apr 2014 01:25 by TryDeflectingThisGrapple.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
09 Apr 2014 02:12 #60788 by librarian
I let Mari in PDX know, she isn't committing to anything, but she'll get the word out in Portland.

More
09 Apr 2014 16:39 #60812 by gman
Replied by gman on topic Re: North West Qualifier 2014
Thanks for helping to spread the word Librarian! We had a few folks from Oregon come up a few years back. I forget their names, but they seemed like a great group of people. It would be cool to have them out again. Hopefully, the Tacoma location will make it a little easier for them.

-Grayson

More
09 Apr 2014 20:04 #60824 by Leijur
I came up to Seattle for this a couple years back and I'm trying to arrange to go to this years. If I do I'll be coming up Friday for the casual games and staying overnight and playing the NWQ on Saturday.

-Chris

More
10 Apr 2014 14:52 #60839 by gman
Replied by gman on topic Re: North West Qualifier 2014
Great! I've been told that Shilo may be offering a small discount for those attending the Contac game convention so be sure to mention it.

-Grayson

More
11 Apr 2014 12:06 #60881 by Leijur
I've asked for and received Friday the 18th off. I'm going to arrange a room at the Shilo for Friday night and come play in the casual games if they will be at the same location as the event. I would like to be able to contact whoever is arranging the casual games to find out the time and location.

-Chris

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.063 seconds