file Two tournaments in Berkeley, California on January 20, 2018

20 Dec 2017 15:31 #84629 by mjvtes521
So I'm going to host two tournaments at Victory Point Cafe in Berkeley, California USA on Saturday, Jan. 20, 2018. Standard constructed. 2 rounds + Final as usual. Proxies allowed, Imbued discouraged. $5 entry fee for each tournament, plus Victory Point's $5 fee per person to play all day. Victory Point Cafe has booze and food! Anthology sets and eternal glory for each winner, Promos for all and some good rare card for each Finalist. Sorry I'm out of boosters. First will start at 10am. Second starts at 5:00pm. Email me at if you're interested. www.vekn.net/event-calendar/event/8822. www.vekn.net/event-calendar/event/8823

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
21 Dec 2017 07:29 #84630 by Ankha

, Imbued discouraged.

How?

Prince of Paris, France
Ratings Coordinator, Rules Director

More
21 Dec 2017 15:17 #84637 by BenPeal

, Imbued discouraged.

How?

Presumably by disapproving looks and pithy comments, as is common in everywhere else in the V:TES-playing world. ;)

More
21 Dec 2017 15:39 #84638 by mjvtes521

, Imbued discouraged.

How?

Presumably by disapproving looks and pithy comments, as is common in everywhere else in the V:TES-playing world. ;)

Yeah I just hate Imbued. They turn the game into a slow, boring, game of horrible events and other obnoxiousness. Tupdogs and Brainwash are even worse, but you gotta pick your battles. Nothing official, but I'm open to suggestions on how to discourage them. Though I am especially adept at annoying people with incessant whining and complaining. Ask my weekly playgroup and the Lackey community, they will vouch for my superior whining skills :)

More
21 Dec 2017 16:44 #84639 by Ankha
As long as they are still allowed for this tournament...

Prince of Paris, France
Ratings Coordinator, Rules Director

More
22 Dec 2017 09:33 #84647 by Lönkka
What a crummy party

Finnish :POT: Politics!

• Lönkka
  • Away
  • Antediluvian
  • Antediluvian
  • War=peace, freedom=slavery, ignorance=strength
More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.063 seconds