file Help some Canadians sitting in Frankfurt

04 Feb 2011 22:58 - 05 Feb 2011 05:47 #1049 by JohnP
I have some Canadians sitting in Frankfurt Germany right now. They are friends of a friend. All were teaching at a Canadian ciriculum school in Egypt when the Cnd government decided to evacuate any Canadian willing to leave, to Frankfurt. Now my friend decided to head home, figuring this could take a while. But her friends are looking to crash in Frankfurt for a bit (its admittedly a grey situation).

If there's anybody near Frankfurt willing to loan a couch to a Canadian or two, please get in touch with me.

John Pattie
Winnipeg, MB Canada

P.S. They do NOT play vtes, probably not even aware of what it is. Feel free to educate them. :cheer:
Last edit: 05 Feb 2011 05:47 by Damnans.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
05 Feb 2011 16:02 #1054 by Joscha
I will copy your post into the German VEKN Forum. Of course it would be great to know sth. about the length of their stay (although I can imagine that it is hard to evaluate that as nobody knows what happens next).

Baron of Frankfurt

More
06 Feb 2011 14:06 #1077 by JohnP
Thanks for that.

I have been since informed that they have decided to move onwards, back to Canada.

I think they were hoping it was going to end quicker, looks like it might be a long haul sort of problem though.

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.076 seconds