file For those who missed this madness. Wow.

11 Aug 2013 00:40 #53009 by Arthur Volts
The following user(s) said Thank You: librarian

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 Aug 2013 02:19 #53010 by ReverendRevolver

It's certainly a read...

www.cbn.com/spirituallife/onlinediscipleship/halloween/vampire.aspx

Looks to me like they got thier games crossed. Plainly, the eternal struggle is a card game, and i dont recall any rules or cards with mandatory nipple biting (hell, maybe ive been playing wrong all these years ;) )

Anyway, it sounds like a solidly narrow reporting style and they got thier shit crossed. Vampire the masquerade or requiem is what is probable here. Card game thats a bitch to get learned all the way having some dude get 40 ish mall rats and teach them to play between orgies....... unlikely. Wish ccp had more of an interest in vtes. They could sue for misuse of trademark name or something.

There wqs a case in the 90s, which this article could have cited of they could operate a google searchbar, where a small gang of high schoolers murdered in character pretending to be vampire the masquerade characters.

Also, the vampire crazecin its modern form(twilight bullshit chiefly) started with lost boys in the 80s turning vampirism into cool immortality. Before that, we had aome hammer-esque films with vampire sexuality, but nothing that broke into the mainstream.
Im sure joseph campell, were great man alive, would have connecting incite. I dont. Too tired.

But, this article is kinda retarded. Im sure it happened. I just doubt it was a cardgame.
Also, this dudexhad 40 people. Fourty fucking people. He coulda started a fightclub or something productive. Just sayin.......

More
11 Aug 2013 04:31 #53013 by Joscha
I'm baffled how often one person is able to convince many others to do things which obviously are bad for them. Why is it so easy to exploit and manipulate others? That I think is scary.

Baron of Frankfurt

More
11 Aug 2013 04:53 - 11 Aug 2013 04:54 #53014 by Pascal Bertrand
Responses on rec.games : groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/rec.games.frp.misc/zJ79k-j6WGo

Reference: www.theescapist.com/vpbush7.htm dates it from Feb 1996.

17 years ago.

I suppose that case is over now.
Last edit: 11 Aug 2013 04:54 by Pascal Bertrand.
The following user(s) said Thank You: librarian

More
11 Aug 2013 04:53 - 11 Aug 2013 04:56 #53015 by Ashur
(Wrote something. Hit cancel. Message was posted anyway.)

"My strategy? Luck is my strategy, of course."
Last edit: 11 Aug 2013 04:56 by Ashur.

More
11 Aug 2013 05:44 - 11 Aug 2013 05:44 #53017 by Boris The Blade
Note for Fernando: you are still not allowed to bite any nipples during our Monday games.
Last edit: 11 Aug 2013 05:44 by Boris The Blade.

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.093 seconds