file ECQ organizers playing the tournament

11 Mar 2013 14:56 #45991 by johannes
Hmm, no notes on this.
Anyway, we discussed this 100 times, I have put in the request to change tournament rules and championship pages accordingly.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
08 Apr 2016 23:31 #76324 by gman
I wanted to circle back on this thread because it's not clear to me that anything got updated. I'll be running a qualifier in a few weeks and there's a real possibility that we'll have 11 or people. I'd love to be able to use the multi-judge system if possible. That way, I could play and even out our numbers.

Any insight is much appreciated.

Thanks
-Grayson

More
09 Apr 2016 11:58 #76325 by Damnans

I wanted to circle back on this thread because it's not clear to me that anything got updated. I'll be running a qualifier in a few weeks and there's a real possibility that we'll have 11 or people. I'd love to be able to use the multi-judge system if possible. That way, I could play and even out our numbers.

The Continental Championship qualification rules were changed to allow this as per the text below:

"To reward the judges who put so much time and effort into handling these events, the judges for Regional Continental Qualifiers automatically qualify if they don't play in their event."

www.vekn.net/continental-championships

:vtes: V:EKN Website Coordinator

:baal: :AUS: :DAI: :FOR: :OBF: :PRE: :MAL: :STR: :flight: :cap11:

More
10 Apr 2016 22:57 #76358 by Squidalot
also for US purposes day 1 will be open

More
07 Aug 2016 08:11 #77822 by mnmnm
you have done a great job....good luck

Graduated from Soran University with First Class Degree with Honours in Computer Science.

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.104 seconds