file Poll Ashur Tablets

Poll: Is Ashur Tablets a problem for the game? (was ended 0000-00-00 00:00:00)

Total number of voters: 0
Only registered users can participate to this poll
27 Nov 2011 01:27 #16138 by KevinM
Replied by KevinM on topic Re: Poll Ashur Tablets

Sorry for that. It's just about the thing to get as many votes as possible. I thought it's bad if you tell everybody about this topic and nobody can find it anymore because it is so far down.

I didn't want to annoy anybody. If there is a way to make this topic appear on the top without pinging I'd very much like to know.

Because I think that 79 votes out of possible 988 is far from being a success. I'm looking for a broader picture. That was the reason to bring this topic to the top more often.

By the way: Just tell me if these polls bore you (not especially you, Kev). Though I'm very interested in what other players think that probably is just me and a minority. So I'd do other things with my time (building new decks that can handle Villein-abuse for a start :cheer: ).

The polls don't bore me. In fact, you might be surprised to hear that I am VERY interested in polls and WANT them to be available and to continue as a form of communication between players and the VEKN leadership. I, too, wish that more players responded to your polls -- they don't even have to say anything, just come in and vote.

My issue is only with the 'ping/bump' wars that often get started in forums. I don't want to see your (or my) polls banned or relegated to a ghetto.

The way to get "important" polls like your to stay at the top is to ask a moderator to sticky them to the top. Some polls, like yours with the currently discussed "broken" cards, are worthy to be sticky'd to the top of their forum, I think.

Kevin M., Prince of Las Vegas
"Know your enemy and know yourself; in one-thousand battles
you shall never be in peril." -- Sun Tzu, *The Art of War*
"Contentment...Complacency...Catastrophe!" -- Joseph Chevalier
Please visit VTESville daily! vtesville.myminicity.com/
Facebook: www.facebook.com/groups/129744447064017
The following user(s) said Thank You: extrala, Joscha

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
27 Nov 2011 07:52 #16142 by henrik
Replied by henrik on topic Re: Poll Ashur Tablets

So I'd do other things with my time (building new decks that can handle Villein-abuse for a start :cheer: ).

Best idea in any of the threads in this forum part <3
Become a part of the solution!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.078 seconds