file Poll Lilith's Blessing

Poll: Is Lilith's Blessing a problem for the game? (was ended 0000-00-00 00:00:00)

Total number of voters: 0
Only registered users can participate to this poll
26 Nov 2011 18:56 - 27 Nov 2011 11:44 #16066 by Joscha
This is the fourth poll of the "problematic" cards.

After we had a decent discussion about Lilith's Blessing now comes the poll. There were arguments against the card and for the card. Please read through those arguments and make your decision about wether and in what way the card should be changed in your opinion.

Lilith's Blessing
Master
[1 Pool]
Master.
Put this card in play. As a master phase action, you may tap this card to search your library for a master: Discipline card and choose a ready non-Bahari vampire you control who has no blood. That vampire gains the Discipline card (if any) and 3 blood and becomes Bahari.

The poll is up for three weeks from now on. Please tell everybody about it so we can get a most significant result out of a broad participation.

Please keep in mind that the result however is the opinion of all participants which does not mean it is that of all players.

Furthermore the outcome of this poll does not necessarily mean something changes or stays the same.

Baron of Frankfurt
Last edit: 27 Nov 2011 11:44 by Joscha.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
27 Nov 2011 11:21 #16164 by Lönkka
Replied by Lönkka on topic Re: Poll Lilith's Blessing
Any and all the proposed changes in the poll sound good to me. I'm unable to choose (except from no change or banning)

Finnish :POT: Politics!

• Lönkka
  • Antediluvian
  • Antediluvian
  • War=peace, freedom=slavery, ignorance=strength
More
27 Nov 2011 12:15 #16168 by Joscha
Replied by Joscha on topic Re: Poll Lilith's Blessing

Any and all the proposed changes in the poll sound good to me. I'm unable to choose (except from no change or banning)

Hm, just take the most urgent point in your opinion.

Baron of Frankfurt

More
27 Nov 2011 18:21 #16195 by Joscha
Please notice that options

Make Bahari a sect (excl. vamps from sect goodies) AND
Let Baharis lose their titles.

let the cardtext unchanged. It rather need an update in the rulesbook. I did not have enough space for adding this fact.

Baron of Frankfurt

More
27 Nov 2011 19:23 #16202 by henrik
Replied by henrik on topic Re: Poll Lilith's Blessing

let the cardtext unchanged. It rather need an update in the rulesbook. I did not have enough space for adding this fact.

Since the only way to get either the current card text or rules are from this page I'm not sure if there's a huge difference between those two (card text vs rules change).

More
28 Nov 2011 13:21 #16315 by Joscha

Since the only way to get either the current card text or rules are from this page I'm not sure if there's a huge difference between those two (card text vs rules change).

The difference is you can still play the card with the text printed on it. Admitted you have to know what special Bahari has got, but that maybe is better than to tell everybody that the text has changed. I now realize that it's not a huge difference, granted.

Baron of Frankfurt

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.100 seconds