file On Parity Shift

Poll: Is Parity Shift a problem for the game? (was ended 0000-00-00 00:00:00)

Total number of voters: 0
Only registered users can participate to this poll
27 Nov 2011 17:41 #16189 by Joscha
On Parity Shift was created by Joscha
This is the fifth poll about the "problematic" cards.

After we had a decent discussion about Parity Shift now comes the poll. There were arguments against the card and for the card. Please read through those arguments (you find them in the Expansion Sets & Card Ideas subforum) and make your decision about wether and in what way the card should be changed in your opinion.

Parity Shift
Cardtype: Political Action
prince or justicar.
Choose a Methuselah who has more pool than you do. Allocate X of his or her pool between 1 or more of the other Methuselahs (including you), where X is the number of Methuselahs in the game. Successful referendum means the chosen Methuselah loses that pool, and it is allocated as you announced.
The poll is up for three weeks from now on. Please tell everybody about it so we can get a most significant result out of a broad participation.

Please keep in mind that the result however is the opinion of all participants which does not mean it is that of all players.

Furthermore the outcome of this poll does not necessarily mean something changes or stays the same.

Baron of Frankfurt

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
27 Nov 2011 18:13 #16194 by Jeff Kuta
Replied by Jeff Kuta on topic Re: On Parity Shift
Just a quick comment about my vote in this poll:

I have chosen an option to change the card, but I feel all the other change options would be bad choices. Food for thought when analyzing the results.

When you are anvil, be patient; when a hammer, strike.
:CEL::DOM::OBF::POT::QUI:
pckvtes.wordpress.com
@pckvtes

More
04 Dec 2011 17:55 #17036 by Joscha
Replied by Joscha on topic Re: On Parity Shift
There are still only 45 votes cast, unbelievable. I thought this card is highly contested. It seems many people don't see Parity Shift as a problem or in danger of an errata. Am I wrong with that impression?

Baron of Frankfurt

More
04 Dec 2011 18:09 #17039 by Szewski
Replied by Szewski on topic Re: On Parity Shift
Yes, Many People dont see any problems in any cards...

We spoken lately with some polish players and everyone said that:
1. None of changes (exept the change with Villein and Minion tap) should be made.
2. None of the cards are overbalanced or something. Every single card has own good/bad possibilities and none of them are giving more vp, gw, or something
3. The day when someone ban or change cards like parity s, athelios, lilith blessing etc etc will the the worst day in our lifes :) (and maybe the last for some players because this process wont stop, there always will be some voices against some cards and if we give the precedent...)
4. We should focus on players/tournaments more than ban/change some cards. We dont need to do such a things. Bonus from that actions will be more/less like zero (0). Therer will be no new players from that, and maybe we will lost some of the goldie-oldie :)

This is my private opinion and as a NC.

Regards
Szewski
The following user(s) said Thank You: Lönkka, Väinämöinen

More
04 Dec 2011 18:18 #17041 by bakija
Replied by bakija on topic Re: On Parity Shift

2. None of the cards are overbalanced or something. Every single card has own good/bad possibilities and none of them are giving more vp, gw, or something

And yet, if people maintained this view in the face of Return to Innocence or Pulled Fangs doing aggrivated damage or Protect Thine Own, the game would suck a lot more than it does now. So perhaps there is some wiggle room.
The following user(s) said Thank You: KevinM

More
04 Dec 2011 19:19 #17043 by Izaak
Replied by Izaak on topic Re: On Parity Shift

This is my private opinion and as a NC.

So your private opinion is the opinion shared by all players for your country?

Or are you just adding the NC-thing in a vain attempt to give your opinion more weight?

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.132 seconds