file On Parity Shift

Poll: Is Parity Shift a problem for the game? (was ended 0000-00-00 00:00:00)

Total number of voters: 0
Only registered users can participate to this poll
04 Dec 2011 20:45 #17061 by Szewski
Replied by Szewski on topic Re: On Parity Shift

This is my private opinion and as a NC.

So your private opinion is the opinion shared by all players for your country?

Or are you just adding the NC-thing in a vain attempt to give your opinion more weight?

Both.

First - personally I think that nothing's wrong in every cards discussed here.
Second - as a NC I spoke with many polish players and the most of them (almost 90%) think that nothings wrong in "theese" cards.

One big problem is (was) MT vs Villein and now its done by simply rulling

Second problem is that some of cards are not available for most players...but as far as I remember VtES always has a collectible aspect of game and for now we cannot do anything with the lack of some expansions...

Third, if we will look closer to some cards we find a few to change but not because overpowered or sth but because the mechanic which doesn't fits into the vtes world (means gives no interaction). We was talking about 2 cards:
Antonio D'Erlette and Piper. Theese cards are really broken because the dont fits into mechanic of vtes (recruiting ally'ies I mean)

We have some similar thoughts about ashur tablets - were thinking do they fits? But we've had conclusion that ashurs are balancing on the thin line between vtes mechanic and no-vtes mechanic :)

So, I hope that now I've spoken clearly :) and everything what I wanted to say, I've said

Regards
Szewski

p.s. BTW when the PTO was banned I was completely disagree with that. But it was a decision form "above" and I had to accept this. Nothing more, nothing less.
But today we discuss on 8 cards (I think) and another still to come I suppose (for example pentex sub. or I jus missed sth? :))

Regards again :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
04 Dec 2011 20:48 #17063 by Szewski
And one last thing.
I checked the polls and I see that many players (bot ofc not so many) share the same visions about those cards. The "no changes" option for now is "winning"
The following user(s) said Thank You: Väinämöinen

More
05 Dec 2011 08:25 - 05 Dec 2011 08:28 #17097 by Lech
Replied by Lech on topic Re: On Parity Shift
I don't think i share that opinion Szewski. Last time i checked i was from your country. Anthelios also create no-interaction when used to recruit again and again Jack Washington (hunter).

:laso: :CEL: :DOM: :OBT: :POT: :cap8:
Sabbat.Black Hand Shakar: Lech loathe ranged weapons. Once each action, he may burn 1 blood to become Camarilla Prince of Krakow until the end of the action.
Last edit: 05 Dec 2011 08:28 by Lech.

More
05 Dec 2011 12:51 #17129 by Szewski

I don't think i share that opinion Szewski. Last time i checked i was from your country. Anthelios also create no-interaction when used to recruit again and again Jack Washington (hunter).

Yes, and You can also use Ath to cycle sudden rev. on and on and on...wtf?

I dont expect that You will share my opinion because as I remember we spoken maybe once in last 2 years (in Cracow, when You appeared for the first time since very very long time...)
But if You want I will write names of polish players who share :)

Regards

More
05 Dec 2011 13:08 #17131 by dude_PL
Replied by dude_PL on topic Re: On Parity Shift

I dont expect that You will share my opinion because as I remember we spoken maybe once in last 2 years (in Cracow, when You appeared for the first time since very very long time...)

Regards

Please do so.

As far as I know, no poll has ever been made about it and you're just pulling a statistic from your ass really. Sorry, but no. You may THINK that is the case, but that's just your opinion, the reality might be way different than you expect. Pulling the "I'm the NC and speak for everyone" card is not even funny, obviously you don't speak for everyone and - obviously - everyone is entitled to have his / her own opinion and to voice it.

More
05 Dec 2011 13:34 #17137 by Szewski

Regards

Please do so.

As far as I know, no poll has ever been made about it and you're just pulling a statistic from your ass really. Sorry, but no. You may THINK that is the case, but that's just your opinion, the reality might be way different than you expect. Pulling the "I'm the NC and speak for everyone" card is not even funny, obviously you don't speak for everyone and - obviously - everyone is entitled to have his / her own opinion and to voice it.

I know what I wrote: "Second - as a NC I spoke with many polish players and the most of them (almost 90%) think that nothings wrong in "theese" cards."

So, where I wrote "I speak for EVERYONE"????

And please, stay away from my ass...

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.122 seconds