heart Who Needs More Love? !Brujah, !Gangrel or !Nosferatu?

Poll: Who Needs More Love? !Brujah, !Gangrel or !Nosferatu? (was ended 0000-00-00 00:00:00)

Total number of voters: 0
Only registered users can participate to this poll
07 Dec 2011 07:35 #17394 by Jeff Kuta
Pretty simple poll coming from outside discussions in my play group and elsewhere.

Who needs most help of these three? Feel free to discuss what you feel are the weaknesses of your chosen clan, and what they could use for improvement.

When you are anvil, be patient; when a hammer, strike.
:CEL::DOM::OBF::POT::QUI:
pckvtes.wordpress.com
@pckvtes

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
07 Dec 2011 07:46 #17396 by brandonsantacruz
Antigangrel need the most help because of the city/country !Gangrel discipline split.

Be careful when you fight the monsters, lest you become one.
-Friedrich Nietzsche

brandonsantacruz.blogspot.com/

More
07 Dec 2011 08:28 #17401 by Ohlmann
I agree. !Brujah and!Nosfe already have good clan card and useable discipline spread. The !Nosfe lack a little in ousting power, but who without DOminate or presence doesn't ?

More
07 Dec 2011 08:29 #17402 by Ankha
!Brujah have good vampires, a oust discipline (presence). They are playable and have many options (bruise&bleed, fight, vote)
!Nosferatu have good support vampires (weenie obf), some stars (Beast) and some interesting strategies (Vermin Channel, and some have dominate). Not terrific but not the worst.
!Gangrel have very little for themselves. Some support vampires (weenie obf again), non ousting disciplines. Some vampires are pretty good though (Sebastian Goulet), some allies are great (Shadow Court Satyr) and Leathery Hide led to some new archetype (www.thelasombra.com/decks/twd.htm#2k7badia2dec or www.thelasombra.com/decks/twd.htm#2011rautakanki)

Still, I'd say that the !Gangrel deserve the boost.

Prince of Paris, France
Ratings Coordinator, Rules Director

More
07 Dec 2011 10:03 #17411 by Louhi
!Gangrel suffer from bad synergy between disciplines, aggravated damage and celerity don't really match, obfuscate is a delivery discipline but the other disciplines hardly offer any actions worth delivering. I do believe it is possible to work around though, to an extent.

The main issue, however, is their crypt. It's split in two and even have a lot of weird disciplines splashed in. They do have one of the biggest weenie crypts available (with a superior soak not requiring any discipline) as well as some really infamous star vampires (Aksynya, Una, Enkidu). You hardly ever play them as a 'clan' efficiently though.

Personally I like them having a bit of a vote angle (city gangrel connections for example) since I believe it's one of the few ways to make their disciplines worth the time. They lack somewhat in build in votes for this though.

Lidingö Scourge

More
07 Dec 2011 10:07 #17412 by Izaak
A protean card with some sort of pool damage effect would, IMO, go a long way into helping (!)Gangrel, and Protean in general along becoming more competitive.

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.108 seconds