heart Who Needs More Love? !Brujah, !Gangrel or !Nosferatu?

Poll: Who Needs More Love? !Brujah, !Gangrel or !Nosferatu? (was ended 0000-00-00 00:00:00)

Total number of voters: 0
Only registered users can participate to this poll
07 Dec 2011 16:38 #17458 by Pascal Bertrand
!Brujah clan cards are good - Dogs of War, Gang Territory, Unexpected Coalition are hot
!Gangrel and !Nosferatu clan cards are bad (except, maybe, Vermin Channel, but then you're using it instead of your built-in obf)

!Nosferatu and !Country gangrel can benefit a lot from Deep Song.
Clearly, City Gangrel are poor. Mitru, Xendil and Luke are ok-ish. But the rest of the crypt is harsh.
I'd like to see more stuff like Shadow Feint - strong combat options for these guys.
1 blood
pro: agg hands
cel pro: with maneuver
CEL PRO: undodgeable with first strike

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
07 Dec 2011 17:07 #17461 by ICL

I agree. !Brujah and!Nosfe already have good clan card and useable discipline spread. The !Nosfe lack a little in ousting power, but who without DOminate or presence doesn't ?

You all slay me. They have awful clan discipline combinations.

Anyway, rather than argue about such subjective things, !Brujah have 6 wins in 2010/2011, !Gangrel 12, !Nos 2 (zero in 2011).

What's far more interesting to me than these historical losers is how much Gangrel are suffering these days. Gangrel were the winningest clan in the game at one point (keeping antitribu separate) and are struggling mightily now, with only one win in all of 2011.
The following user(s) said Thank You: TorranceCircle

More
07 Dec 2011 17:10 #17463 by Boris The Blade

!Brujah clan cards are good - Dogs of War, Gang Territory, Unexpected Coalition are hot
!Gangrel and !Nosferatu clan cards are bad (except, maybe, Vermin Channel, but then you're using it instead of your built-in obf)

How can Gang Territory be good and Nosferatu Kingdom bad? :P

I'd like to see more stuff like Shadow Feint - strong combat options for these guys.
1 blood
pro: agg hands
cel pro: with maneuver
CEL PRO: undodgeable with first strike

Or since you're the rule master, you could errate First Strike so it finally does something useful, like beating Combat Ends ;)

More
07 Dec 2011 17:13 #17464 by Kushiel

I wanted to wait till there were at least 20 votes before commenting.

I have three words for the Gangrel antitribu supporters out there:

Una, Aksinya, Enkidu

Discuss.

Three vampires do not a strong clan make. (And that's assuming you consider Enkidu good, which I don't.)

More
07 Dec 2011 17:15 #17465 by Kushiel

As Boris pointed out, Nos Kingdom is good. Also, Information Network is pretty good, especially since intercept/combat is one of the few things that !Nossies do well.

More
07 Dec 2011 17:21 #17466 by porphyrion
i prefer combat or 'pool damage to prey' options for !gangrel over additional bleed modifiers as those would level the game and disciplines too much IMO. a stealth rush with first strike could be fitting as well.

in the right deck, janey pickman can be pretty amazing (una, enkidu, aksinya even more so).

in regards to vermin channel: the cheapest !nos with inferior dominate is joseph cambridge (only inferior obf as well). pretty darn harsh to say the least. lubomira is excellent though.
they sorely lack another plain and simple decent 5-cap with 2 superior disciplines in group 4/5 (or a good 4-cap, even more so perhaps).

more non-abusable combat recycling for the !brujah would be nice IMO.

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.082 seconds