file I WANT TO BAN...

Poll: I want to ban... (was ended 0000-00-00 00:00:00)

Total number of voters: 0
Only registered users can participate to this poll
28 Dec 2011 03:06 #19435 by Shadowhunter
Replied by Shadowhunter on topic Re: I WANT TO BAN...

Banning cards should be the last resort. One of the best things of V:tES is that you can still use those cards back from '94 (with just a few exceptions).

Beside that I wonder why you nominated cards like Lost in Crowds (?) or Faceless Nights (??). Entrancement is tough, but its strength is rather cornercase. Its advantage is the recent allyloaden metagame. Eyes of Argus? Good card, but not too strong to be banned. Govern and Conditioning? Are these cards really that big problem to have them banned?

Funny that those troublesome cards mentioned by many are not listed.

Speaking of '94, going over the poll options it looks like the OP have a viscous dislike for the Malk '94 archetype.:whistle:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
28 Dec 2011 03:46 #19436 by Jeff Kuta
Replied by Jeff Kuta on topic Re: I WANT TO BAN...

I picked the first 9 cards which had some kind of requirement (discipline) to play and listed them here. The 10th (max poll size) is none of the above. Very curious what others think.

When you are anvil, be patient; when a hammer, strike.
:CEL::DOM::OBF::POT::QUI:
pckvtes.wordpress.com
@pckvtes

More
28 Dec 2011 05:56 #19442 by Shadowhunter
Replied by Shadowhunter on topic Re: I WANT TO BAN...

I picked the first 9 cards which had some kind of requirement (discipline) to play and listed them here. The 10th (max poll size) is none of the above. Very curious what others think.

I know, I suppose my attempt at humor didn't convey as I had hoped. I should probably have chosen a ;) or a :P instead.

More
28 Dec 2011 07:26 #19448 by Amenophobis
Replied by Amenophobis on topic Re: I WANT TO BAN...

I know, I suppose my attempt at humor didn't convey as I had hoped. I should probably have chosen a ;) or a :P instead.

You should have. :woohoo:

More
28 Dec 2011 09:00 #19450 by Joscha
Replied by Joscha on topic Re: I WANT TO BAN...

Ah, okay, sorry for being that fast.

Is this just satiric or do you really want to have a discussion. Just to throw around some cards (requiring some disciplines) does not seem to lead anywhere, does it?

Baron of Frankfurt

More
28 Dec 2011 14:17 #19474 by Killjoy71
Replied by Killjoy71 on topic Re: I WANT TO BAN...
I do not believe that any of the cards mentionned above require being banned, nor should they be modified.

It is not in our best interests to change the game play. We have a "small" set of cards from which we can create tons of ideas and answers to other deck types.

Leave the gameas it is...for now.....!

VTES is not for the faint of heart...especially when you don't have a enough blood.

Prince Of Geneva

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.116 seconds