file If you could choose only one to affect Imbued, which one?

Poll: Cards to affect Imbued (was ended 0000-00-00 00:00:00)

Total number of voters: 0
Only registered users can participate to this poll
07 May 2012 19:40 #29623 by KevinM
(This list not meant to be all-encompassing.)

Please list your reasoning below. I'm curious as to what everyone's thoughts might be.

Kevin M., Prince of Las Vegas
"Know your enemy and know yourself; in one-thousand battles
you shall never be in peril." -- Sun Tzu, *The Art of War*
"Contentment...Complacency...Catastrophe!" -- Joseph Chevalier
Please visit VTESville daily! vtesville.myminicity.com/
Facebook: www.facebook.com/groups/129744447064017

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
07 May 2012 19:47 #29625 by dude_PL
I voted taste of vitae, although disarm would be my next choice. Not because of them being "broken" (I simply don't like them, I never have, but that's another story), but because of lack of consistency. Suddenly they have no vitae (although theft of vitae works just fine) or no hands to rip off. This is just plainly stupid.

On the side note, ally decks are a pain for combat decks purely because of taste of vitae not working. I've played around with orgy of blood, but it's very situational and - more often than not - a dead card slot.

More
07 May 2012 19:58 #29626 by Ohlmann
I would say "all of thoses cited".

Notice that all choice except one are combat card. Notice that combat already have polyvalency problesm. Notice that allies are also "immune" to aggravated damage. Notice that the two combat style that work well are near unaffected by the difference between allies and vampires.

More
07 May 2012 20:04 #29627 by Dorrinal
Gaining a blood advantage is necessary in a lot of combat decks - it can fuel bloat via masters and sometimes keep a vampire out of torpor for one more turn. Many decks use taste of vitae to get that advantage. But it adds complexity and uncertainty to those decks that need it, partly because it typically takes up a lot more deck space than the other options. The one card that would benefit other decks the most in terms of blood and card flow is Taste of Vitae, and that is my choice.

:trem:

More
07 May 2012 20:35 #29629 by Squidalot
Decapitate.

Doh of course.

More
07 May 2012 20:37 #29630 by The Sun Pharaoh
I votedd Taste of Vitae, though I've long argued that Decapitate and Disarm should work on mortal allies. Also, there should be a way to burn the Imbued or other allies outright, like vampires. But its probably not gonna happen......

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.107 seconds