file If you could choose only one to affect Imbued, which one?

Poll: Cards to affect Imbued (was ended 0000-00-00 00:00:00)

Total number of voters: 0
Only registered users can participate to this poll
08 May 2012 03:31 #29642 by jAvel
Decapitate.
Surely, an imbued can't be incapaciated w/o head. So he should be burned by logic.

Disagree with Taste of Vitae. Theft of Vitae is thaumaturgy magic. Taste of Vitae (according to card art) is simply licking the blood from fire extinguisher. And a vampire blood is more potent then a blood of mortals.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
08 May 2012 04:39 #29646 by Ashur

Well, Autonomic mastery for example kill an imbued outright. They are immune to a lot of classic combat card, but are very weak against some usually weak card.

That card really sucks. Design fail if I ever seen one.

"My strategy? Luck is my strategy, of course."

More
08 May 2012 05:19 #29648 by jhattara
Thematically there is a good reason why Taste of Vitae doesn't work on allies: vampire vitae is more potent than mortal blood. In the RPG 13th generation vampire holds 10 pints of vitae that are 10 blood points (roughly same concentration as human blood), while a 7th generation vampire holds 10 pints of vitae that are 20 blood points (roughly twice as concentrated). Also some elder vampires can not be nourished by mere blood, but need vitae to sustain themselves.

As for Obediece, Decapitate and Disarm... Thematically there is no reason why these shouldn't work for imbued (as well as other allies) equally as well as with vampires. I voted for Disarm, because that would be probably the most beneficial.

:splat: Jussi Hattara :splat:
:vtes: Webmaster Extraordinaire :vtes:
Finnish :POT: Politics!
The following user(s) said Thank You: extrala

More
08 May 2012 05:32 #29651 by Juggernaut1981
To be honest, I can't pick one...
I don't think Fame should really be in the mix, but I would love to have ALL of the others able to affect Allies.

:bruj::CEL::POT::PRE::tha: Baron of Sydney, Australia, 418

More
08 May 2012 06:52 #29658 by Ohlmann

Disagree with Taste of Vitae. Theft of Vitae is thaumaturgy magic. Taste of Vitae (according to card art) is simply licking the blood from fire extinguisher. And a vampire blood is more potent then a blood of mortals.

Well, a regular human is worth at lest 2 blood counter, usually there is enough blood to full. So, it's not that far fetched.

More
08 May 2012 07:42 #29662 by Lönkka
Too many to choose.

But then again, this kinda works the other way around too, eh?

Shouldn't Imbued/Allies be able to operate during dawn/daylight hours akin to Daring the Dawn/Day Operation/Dawn Operation?

It is a nasty can of worms and even if both make sense I think I'd better leave both ends of that can unopened.

Finnish :POT: Politics!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Kushiel

• Lönkka
  • Antediluvian
  • Antediluvian
  • War=peace, freedom=slavery, ignorance=strength
More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.105 seconds