file Having "canceled" cards removed from the game?

Poll: Canceled Cards RFG (was ended 0000-00-00 00:00:00)

Total number of voters: 0
Only registered users can participate to this poll
07 Sep 2012 07:45 #36195 by Randy
They are a part of the game and one does always have to considder them when playing. Both that you can use them but also that they can be used aganist you. I like them makes the game better...

Prince of Lidingö

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
07 Sep 2012 07:55 #36196 by Ohlmann

It also doesn't appear to me that it'd do any serious damage to any deck archetype except for obnoxious, already possibly-overpowered multiple Master recursion decks.

This reason seem pretty solid to me. I would prefer that card simply couldn't be reused more than once, but this is way too many changes needed to do that.

I am not too sure the effect will be big enough to warrant the trouble of rule changing.

More
07 Sep 2012 09:12 - 07 Sep 2012 09:16 #36201 by Boris The Blade
Yay, my Asguresh deck completely screws Girls/bats and Anson/guns :laugh:

Seriously, I agree that recursion has become too strong but your proposal does seem to be spot on, mainly because it does not solve the biggest problem: DI recursion. Some masters should be removed from the game when played. Not a lot: just DI and Liquidation is enough.
Last edit: 07 Sep 2012 09:16 by Boris The Blade.

More
08 Sep 2012 06:58 #36263 by Haze
nerfs the powerful recursion cards (Anthelios, Ashur Tablets) while also nerfing all other moderate recursion as well (Reinforcements, Maabara).
Suddens and DIs become relatively more powerful. and counterspell-recursion will prosper instead, unless they're removed from game at the same time.

sounds stupid. why not just address the problematic recursion cards by themselves?

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.077 seconds