exclamation-circle Design of the qualifier t-shirts 2013

Poll: What's your opinion on changing the design of the qualifier T-shirts (was ended 0000-00-00 00:00:00)

Total number of voters: 0
Only registered users can participate to this poll
24 Oct 2012 03:57 - 24 Oct 2012 15:11 #39710 by NC-Germany
It's about time to take care of the new qualifier tshirts for the upcoming tournament season.

Of course i could make this an easy one, take an artwork from the upcoming editiion, place the usually stuff on it and be done with it, I could!

But instead I would like to have your opinion about changing the current "corporate design" of the tshirts from mono black with a piece of artwork to a more individual approach. Something like we had for the release of the anarch set, something different.

So before I go ahead and come up with some new shirt designs, I would like to hear your opinion about it first.

Is this something you want? Or do you want to stick to the old design?

National Coordinator Germany
:tore: :pre: :cap2:
Last edit: 24 Oct 2012 15:11 by Damnans.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Lönkka

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
24 Oct 2012 04:00 #39711 by NC-Germany
And if Gines or any of the other moderators could add a poll to this post, Ithat'd be absolutely fantastic! Yes, no, i don't care.

More
24 Oct 2012 04:31 #39712 by Oskar
I wasn't playing VTES at the time of the anarchs release so I'm not sure what designs you are talking about here, but if you have a good idea I would just say go with it.

More
24 Oct 2012 06:40 #39717 by Juggernaut1981
To be honest, as someone living in the far end of the world from Europe... what do the "Post-Anarchs" Tshirts actually look like?

We didn't get any qualifier t-shirts in the last year or more.

Also, is there a way to get them "post date" so I can get them in the right sizes, like an online store or similar??

:bruj::CEL::POT::PRE::tha: Baron of Sydney, Australia, 418

More
24 Oct 2012 09:57 #39718 by extrala
Here you go: Basically the t-shirt is a picture of a vtes card + logo for the current qualification year.

More
24 Oct 2012 10:10 #39720 by NC-Germany

To be honest, as someone living in the far end of the world from Europe... what do the "Post-Anarchs" Tshirts actually look like?

We didn't get any qualifier t-shirts in the last year or more.

Also, is there a way to get them "post date" so I can get them in the right sizes, like an online store or similar??

That's already a step ahead. I would like to discuss first the general design and then everything else e.g. Distribution process. But that's certainly an important issue.

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.085 seconds