exclamation-circle Design of the qualifier t-shirts 2013

Poll: What's your opinion on changing the design of the qualifier T-shirts (was ended 0000-00-00 00:00:00)

Total number of voters: 0
Only registered users can participate to this poll
24 Oct 2012 16:14 #39738 by brandonsantacruz

ok, as a Marketing Team we want to give the Players what They want and what is the best.

See Ya!

Option D:
It depends. I wasn't crazy about the HttB themed qualifier t-shirts. The KoT one was great. I would want it to be something I could wear in public and not lame.

Be careful when you fight the monsters, lest you become one.
-Friedrich Nietzsche

brandonsantacruz.blogspot.com/
The following user(s) said Thank You: Juggernaut1981

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
24 Oct 2012 16:45 #39739 by Szewski

ok, as a Marketing Team we want to give the Players what They want and what is the best.

See Ya!

Option D:
It depends. I wasn't crazy about the HttB themed qualifier t-shirts. The KoT one was great. I would want it to be something I could wear in public and not lame.

And that's why we have to listen to You (and everybode else), and make some best solutions.

I know that we have so many talented artist to do some great art for the shirt that we will find the best solution.

Regards
Szewski

More
24 Oct 2012 18:31 #39741 by Juggernaut1981
I doubt most of the Australian players would care much which 'format' it was as long as:

- it was a solid design
- it has the option to be worn at other times than the FLGS

The option to wear it just out socially might also allow for a small amount of indirect marketing. The Red Star Anarch shirt was good because it really fit the theme. Of the two shirts put up by Extrala, I like the subtlety of the "Continental Qualifier" text on the 2010 shirt but the image-style on the 2009.

:bruj::CEL::POT::PRE::tha: Baron of Sydney, Australia, 418

More
24 Oct 2012 23:43 - 24 Oct 2012 23:43 #39744 by Adonai

It's about time to take care of the new qualifier tshirts for the upcoming tournament season.

I disagree.
This is already very late, since the first players qualified for 2013 Championship Events became qualified in June. There are already 50+ qualified players from multiple continents.

If in the future V:EKN designates a volunteer for T-shirt creation/design/etc., then that volunteer should be aware of the deadlines. Continental Championship Events and the First Chance Qualifiers taking place with them are when the next year's shirts are needed, not 5+ months later.

I have no preference on the type of shirt design.
Last edit: 24 Oct 2012 23:43 by Adonai.

More
25 Oct 2012 06:37 #39749 by Szewski

It's about time to take care of the new qualifier tshirts for the upcoming tournament season.

I disagree.
This is already very late, since the first players qualified for 2013 Championship Events became qualified in June. There are already 50+ qualified players from multiple continents.

If in the future V:EKN designates a volunteer for T-shirt creation/design/etc., then that volunteer should be aware of the deadlines. Continental Championship Events and the First Chance Qualifiers taking place with them are when the next year's shirts are needed, not 5+ months later.

It is a part of our task to prepare the promoshirts for the upcoming events. But we have to do this properly so next year should be prepared well

Regards
Szewski

More
25 Oct 2012 10:11 - 25 Oct 2012 10:15 #39755 by NC-Germany

I disagree.

You are absolutely correct here, jeff! I'd love to have the new design for 2014 already available mid 2013. That's s.th. On my prioriety list as well as the Marketing guys. But nevertheless we are doing not so bad. I remember a few years ago, the qualifier shirts have not been released until march. Last year we had them in january. This year maybe already end of december.

National Coordinator Germany
:tore: :pre: :cap2:
Last edit: 25 Oct 2012 10:15 by NC-Germany.

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.071 seconds