compress Honest Idea for fixing overly strong master cards!

Poll: AFTER READING THE WHOLE THING: What do you think? (was ended 0000-00-00 00:00:00)

Total number of voters: 0
Only registered users can participate to this poll
30 Jun 2011 06:26 #5634 by Mephistopheles
Weenie swarm bleed like weenie Pre, weenie Dem, weenie obt/dom nocturn, etc. with ~5 Suddens should also be able to oust the Girls will find deck archetype.

NC for Hungary

hunfragment.blogspot.com

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
30 Jun 2011 06:33 #5635 by Serazahr
Yeah, I just noticed I never had a Girls deck as prey or pred... the closest thing was council of doom as crosstable after ousting my prey it was my new prey. But the Girls deck on the table would always get the GW...

Yeah, makes me actually want to see if my favourite deck can handle it.

Nevertheless,I still like the idea of the rule. As I said, it wasn't thought up on a whim.

More
30 Jun 2011 06:46 #5636 by Mephistopheles
Then introduce the rule to your local playgroup and test it. Have fun with it. On an official and international level people don't want to see any errata, new key word on already printed cards or major changes in the rule. The game is pretty well balanced and trends come and go.

There was a year when everybody play Guillaume powerbleed and many won. Still there is no need to limit the maximum hand size.
There was a time when Ventrue anti grinder dominated the scene. Now they became quite rare.

But you heard this argument before...

NC for Hungary

hunfragment.blogspot.com

More
30 Jun 2011 08:30 #5637 by elotar

On an official and international level people don't want to see any errata, new key word on already printed cards or major changes in the rule.

Not really don't want, we just need other foundation for it. :)

:splat: NC Russia
:DEM::san::nec::cap4:

More
30 Jun 2011 08:37 - 30 Jun 2011 08:38 #5638 by Mephistopheles
I stay with my statement, cause that's what I experienced. Honestly I think this is a good attitude. Changing rules and card text too much is bad as well as baning cards. The best way to keep a game balanced is to print new cards that push the game a little toward the desired direction (this happened quite often in v:tes actually). Well, that is my opinion. Feel free to disagree.

NC for Hungary

hunfragment.blogspot.com
Last edit: 30 Jun 2011 08:38 by Mephistopheles.

More
30 Jun 2011 10:27 #5640 by elotar

I stay with my statement, cause that's what I experienced. Honestly I think this is a good attitude. Changing rules and card text too much is bad as well as baning cards. The best way to keep a game balanced is to print new cards that push the game a little toward the desired direction (this happened quite often in v:tes actually). Well, that is my opinion. Feel free to disagree.

New cards are great, but we can't do it right now (exept one idea, ;) but it looks quite bad to me). So we have to explore other possibilities.

:splat: NC Russia
:DEM::san::nec::cap4:

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.089 seconds