file Pressing Flesh + Reanimated Corpses ?

16 Oct 2011 09:23 #12059 by Barontinel

I wasn't concerned about the "you play cards", but more but the fact that the only ally involved in the discussion was one of the few who would never be able to play Force of Will :)

This is me....
Ginés says I have the best ideas in our local group....
He also says that once one of my ideas will be either legal or functional I'll be a killer player......

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
16 Oct 2011 13:21 #12068 by Kraus

I wasn't concerned about the "you play cards", but more but the fact that the only ally involved in the discussion was one of the few who would never be able to play Force of Will :)

This is me....
Ginés says I have the best ideas in our local group....
He also says that once one of my ideas will be either legal or functional I'll be a killer player......

The "legal" part's what hampers me the most as well. :)

But yeah, both Shamblers and Reanimated Corpses are bitches to bring back with things like Pressing Flesh. The corpses were so rotten to begin with that re-reanimation isn't too helpful, and Shamblers should be fed again to keep intact.

But just think what horrible deeds the Corpses could do if they weren't restricted to :for: COMBAT cards! ;) Restoration!

"Oh, to the Hades with the manners! He's a complete bastard, and calling him that insults bastards everywhere!"
-Nalia De-Arnise

garourimgazette.wordpress.com/
www.vekn.net/forum-guidelines

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.066 seconds