check Rules Team Rulings 02-DEC-11

09 Dec 2011 11:36 #17800 by Amenophobis
Or just "2 votes (T)." B)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
09 Dec 2011 11:55 #17805 by henrik

Replace "Ur-Shulgi has 2 votes" with "Titled. 2 votes."
Who else should have two votes except this vampire?

This would be better for the independent vampires.
If the "Titled" was explicitly printed on independent vampires and not on the sabbat/camarilla/laibon/anarch vampires with titles I think it would cause confusion anyway. And to type out "Titled." on all titled camarilla/sabbat/laibon/anarch vampires would require more space than the current way. Might still be worth it though.

Which would require people to check the rules for what "(T)" means, instead of checking the rules for whether "has x votes" is considered a title. So if the current problem is that "has x votes" is only defined as a title in the rulebook, that problem would still persist.

More
09 Dec 2011 13:18 #17824 by Ankha

Which would require people to check the rules for what "(T)" means, instead of checking the rules for whether "has x votes" is considered a title. So if the current problem is that "has x votes" is only defined as a title in the rulebook, that problem would still persist.

Do people check for what R means in 2R damage once they encountered this kind of cardtext?
But if there's space, I prefer "Independant. 2 votes (titled).

Prince of Paris, France
Ratings Coordinator, Rules Director

More
09 Dec 2011 13:24 #17827 by henrik

Do people check for what R means in 2R damage once they encountered this kind of cardtext?
But if there's space, I prefer "Independant. 2 votes (titled).

The first time I guess they do, and after that I guess they remember it. Just like with "x votes". First time you encounter it (and wonders if it is a title) you look it up in the rules, after that you remember it.
I do agree that the part about "x votes" being a title could be stated on a better place in the rulebook though.

More
02 Jan 2012 00:44 #19705 by Pascal Bertrand

• Wording of “successfully [bleeds]”:

• When appropriate, this has been replaced with “when [..] would successfully [bleed]”. Examples are Andre LeRoux, superior Spying Mission, Dis Pater.

Other examples: Strix, Major Boon.

More
10 Mar 2012 16:10 - 10 Mar 2012 16:13 #25514 by extrala
Shouldn't these changes be included into the respective areas, i.e. the changes to the tournament rules to the VEKN tournament section ? That page still lists the now-outdated rules for the 2011 tournament season.

Or in other words: Can somebody please do it!

Plus it would be nice to have the whole VEKN tournament rules as PDF, not just the individual sections.
Last edit: 10 Mar 2012 16:13 by extrala.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Pascal Bertrand, Angel74

More
10 Mar 2012 23:53 #25558 by Pascal Bertrand
I think I updated the sections as necessary - but feel free to point out which ones weren't!

I did forget to change the date.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Hakuron

More
11 Mar 2012 07:35 #25582 by extrala
Oh, you're right .. I was just irritated by the date "2011 Season" and the update date at the bottom (October 2010).

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.109 seconds