check Rules Team Rulings 02-DEC-11

02 Dec 2011 14:11 - 02 Dec 2011 14:12 #16805 by Ira

Section 4.1 Cards allowed:

Cards allowed All cards in a player's deck must be genuine Vampire: The Eternal Struggle or Jyhad cards or official V:EKN issued cards from the only authoritative source www.vekn.net. When using V:EKN issued cards they must be color printed on standard paper and inserted
into opaque sleeves before another Vampire: The Eternal Struggle or Jyhad card, this requires opaque sleeves for the whole crypt and/or library.

If I'm using zero VEKN-issued cards in my deck, do I need to sleeve my entire deck?

Thanks!

Ira
Last edit: 02 Dec 2011 14:12 by Ira.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
02 Dec 2011 14:12 #16806 by Ohlmann

Still wallpaper but atleast now you can use it in:

1. Deck with low amount of master phase actions.
and/or
2. Lack of Villeins and you don't play in a tournament.

Also, you can recycle your minions taps with Anthelios or Sargon Tablet, while recycling Villein is not exactly easy task.

More
02 Dec 2011 14:12 #16807 by Joscha

Wow, so Villein was fixed already to no MT-hosing anymore. That was fast :) . Dig out your Minion Taps, guys.

Still wallpaper but atleast now you can use it in:

1. Deck with low amount of master phase actions.
and/or
2. Lack of Villeins and you don't play in a tournament.

Don't underestimate the power of Minion Tap + Anthelios + Parthenon (or suitable vamps). With Voter cap. or other blood-generating cards MT can be better than Villein.

Baron of Frankfurt

More
02 Dec 2011 14:23 #16813 by Brum
In fact, I'll go to the super market to buy buckets of popcorn.
Voter Captivation is the new Lilith's Blessing.

I'll say it once: there's nothing wrong with Voter Captivation.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Pendargon, Väinämöinen

More
02 Dec 2011 14:24 #16814 by Brum

Cards allowed All cards in a player's deck must be genuine Vampire: The Eternal Struggle or Jyhad cards or official V:EKN issued cards from the only authoritative source www.vekn.net. When using V:EKN issued cards they must be color printed on standard paper and inserted
into opaque sleeves before another Vampire: The Eternal Struggle or Jyhad card, this requires opaque sleeves for the whole crypt and/or library.

If I'm using zero VEKN-issued cards in my deck, do I need to sleeve my entire deck?

Thanks!

No.

More
02 Dec 2011 14:43 - 02 Dec 2011 16:09 #16825 by Pascal Bertrand

Thanks!

No.

And if the only VEKN-issued card in your deck is a crypt card, it is not required that you sleeve your library.
Last edit: 02 Dec 2011 16:09 by Pascal Bertrand.

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.109 seconds