file Does Frontal Assault override action restrictions?

02 Aug 2013 10:50 #52641 by Ohlmann
I tend to belive that the COmputer Hacking is the most hilarious. You could do a running gag deck where you see an elephant hacking your computer. Then a swarm of insect. Then a demon. Then a mummy. Then a shadow. Then a war ghoul (extra bonus to hack more quickly with the extra limbs).

But Leatherface cannot hack your computer. He is certainly less intelligent than a war ghoul and without useable limbs like a swarm.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
02 Aug 2013 11:21 #52642 by Timo

I once equipped Ossian with a Flak Jacket, Kevlar Vest, IR Goggles, and Light Intensifying Goggles. It was awesome.

And then, Anson go to the ball with delilah and Entrance Ossian.

More
02 Aug 2013 14:14 #52643 by ReverendRevolver
I listed but never built an "invisable puppy dreams" deck with strays, dreamworld, and psychic veil. Add some cloak the gatherings, leverage, computer hacking, and psychic veil, and you have a theoretically amusing deck.

More
02 Aug 2013 14:47 #52647 by Boris The Blade
Then why go with Strays instead of arm dealers? They are free, and the Brujah already have presence.

More
02 Aug 2013 14:51 - 02 Aug 2013 14:52 #52648 by Ohlmann

Then why go with Strays instead of arm dealers? They are free, and the Brujah already have presence.

He said something about getting press from them. Also they have two life, which is not much but it's alway that.

Now, Arms dealer are indeed solid, if only because they are free
Last edit: 02 Aug 2013 14:52 by Ohlmann.

More
07 Aug 2013 03:50 #52814 by Pascal Bertrand

Does the Frontal Assault allow the Hellhound to take an action to enter combat with one of my prey's minions?

No.

Frontal Assault grants an action that minions can choose to take. But Hell Hound cannot take actions, so its expanded number of choices is irrelevant.

Correct.

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.114 seconds