compress A New rule : no group restriction for any Caitiffs

01 Dec 2013 03:58 #57267 by AaronC

I propose Imbues be given group 0.

Then they'd only be playable with Group 1, who could not then play with Group 2.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
01 Dec 2013 05:57 #57268 by ReverendRevolver

I propose Imbues be given group 0.

Then they'd only be playable with Group 1, who could not then play with Group 2.

The imbued crypt cards arent a problem, its thier library recursion and imcessant use of events that kill you.

Consider this:

My absolute favorite imbued is Beatrice Tremble. Can cut her into any deck supporting g4, and get a 2 bleeder. For 3. I cut in one if strike with conviction, and have a 3 bleeder. I can recur SwC every turn. Most recent uses were in mata hari allies and count germain combat. I can also use second sight and react with conviction to make her unstealable, more able to block, or give -1 intercept to a monster. I can play hide for some good old stealth bleeding, if i want, but thats going a bit far from cheap awesome 3 bleeder for 3 pool, 1 crypt slot, and 1 library slot.

The first imbued i ever got was Anna, out of the free box wherexmy group plays. I figured she was good support, and was wrong because 6 is too freaking much for a super procurer.

But, as my facorite imbued proves, fetching conviction every turn from everywhere but your neighbors lunchbox is stupidly good. Amd i use it for bleed support.

So, just like some people use mmpa decks to abuse ashurs while others just use ot to help build skinny decks, or thick decks with lots of fluidity, most people use imbuex to thier broken potential, thus this bitchimg.

At least Edge Explosions gone.

More
08 Dec 2013 05:33 #57551 by Haze
most likely result:

this guy in every deck

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.059 seconds