file Spirit Marionette and War Ghoul

09 Apr 2014 05:02 #60792 by Timo

A smart war ghoul player would probably burn the spirit marionette decks heidleberg before the marionette suceeds.......

;)

The smart spirit marionette player would probably never try a spirit marionette on a war ghoul after putting said Heidelberg in play except if removing said war ghoul from play was more beneficial than keeping said heidelberg ^^

(just for my linguistic information, is the form "said war ghoul", "said Heidelberg" correct and used in modern english ?)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
09 Apr 2014 09:35 #60802 by jamesatzephyr

(just for my linguistic information, is the form "said war ghoul", "said Heidelberg" correct and used in modern english ?)

It's correct, if a little formal. It has (very mild) overtones of barristers in wigs reading a dead man's will that was scrawled on vellum.

www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/said (version 2).

More
09 Apr 2014 09:59 #60804 by Timo

It's correct, if a little formal. It has (very mild) overtones of barristers in wigs reading a dead man's will that was scrawled on vellum.

www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/said (version 2).

OK, thanks :)

More
09 Apr 2014 12:00 #60806 by ReverendRevolver
Still appropriate overtones for most of the internet, though.

I wouldve thought you used english fluently in casual conversations if just going off of that reply.

And ive seen tournament games where somebody loses a location trying to steal warghouls. Everyone thinks "a rusher! I want that!" Without remembering it blows stuff up by tapping. Now, spirit marionette decks typically dont follow said logic, but ots still funny to see warghouls explode after entrancement is played.

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.054 seconds