file Questions regarding Imperator

04 May 2014 16:07 #61830 by Franz
I think this one is pretty obvious, but here we go:

Can a Vampire that becomes Imperator via the Imperator card, who is not a gangrel, call a Vele's Hunt ignoring the clan recquirement? I think not, but would like confirmation

also, while on the subjects, what cards are considered a "Blood Hunt card" that the imperator can call as a prince besides the obvious Blood Hunt (if there are any, that is)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
04 May 2014 16:28 #61831 by ReverendRevolver

I think this one is pretty obvious, but here we go:

Can a Vampire that becomes Imperator via the Imperator card, who is not a gangrel, call a Vele's Hunt ignoring the clan recquirement? I think not, but would like confirmation

also, while on the subjects, what cards are considered a "Blood Hunt card" that the imperator can call as a prince besides the obvious Blood Hunt (if there are any, that is)

Capital lettered Blood Hunt is the card with that name, the action allowing rushes.

blood hunt is the referendum, or i suppose veles or abactor, etc including bernard the sxourges text.

Was gonna build karsh adv gets imperator card deck once, never did all the way. Used Bh card in Karsh deck though. But, Karsh Adv gets the 3 votes for imperator carx if you do it that way, then asditional 6 in bh referendumspr his and imperators text. Handy, sometimes. But, only if you can pass the Imp vote.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.043 seconds