file Redistribution and two different Blood Brother players

25 Nov 2014 07:05 #67677 by PetriWessman
Ok, great, that's what I thought -- I only recently realized I could do that, I hadn't been using the card to its maximum potential. :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
25 Nov 2014 11:22 #67685 by ReverendRevolver

Ok, great, that's what I thought -- I only recently realized I could do that, I hadn't been using the card to its maximum potential. :)

You werent using Slake the Redistribution as Giants Blood? And still played BB? Wow, thats ballsy.

You can basically (in this freak scenario) do all sorts of crazy fill up things with slake. My 6 cap redistributes and slakes, my cross tables 6 cap was full but is now empty, but I moved 6 from him to 3 of my guys, shuffled a bit, slaked, and refilled him. Or You can just rob someone else and refill 2 or so of your guys. Or just refill one guy. All kinds of crazy

I think moving one bead around like 13 times still counts as blood gained as well, but may be wrong.

More
25 Nov 2014 12:00 #67686 by jamesatzephyr

I think moving one bead around like 13 times still counts as blood gained as well, but may be wrong.

It doesn't. Or, rather, it might, but you don't get to do that.

[LSJ 20100330]

> > 1. Can I move 2 blood from Jerry to Larry, then move the 2 blood back
> > to Jerry and play Slake the Thirst for 2?

No. You get one rearrangement.

So, basically, you look at blood at the start of the rearrangement, then blood at the end of the rearrangement. If you prefer to plan it out and think of it as happening in several steps, just assume that you can only play Slake the Thirst after you're done.

More
11 Dec 2019 09:11 #98216 by thelonius reloaded

The set-up (2 of the same circle in same table) is never going to happen though. RIGHT?

It happened yesterday evening in Bologna. Thanks for this clarification :)

Lurking in the underground of Bologna, Italy
The following user(s) said Thank You: Ankha

More
13 Dec 2019 03:38 #98229 by Bloodartist

It's considered acceptable at that point to set fire to the other player, as the apocalypse is probably only moments away.

Just pointing out that New Blood has become something of an anarch convert 2.0 for cycling your crypt, and you can choose its circle. Its not out of realm of possibility that someone picks a "real" circle for it. (I personally always pick Helsinki circle)

A heretic is a man who sees with his own eyes.
—Gotthold Ephraim Lessing

More
13 Dec 2019 10:14 #98234 by jamesatzephyr

It's considered acceptable at that point to set fire to the other player, as the apocalypse is probably only moments away.

Just pointing out that New Blood has become something of an anarch convert 2.0 for cycling your crypt, and you can choose its circle. Its not out of realm of possibility that someone picks a "real" circle for it. (I personally always pick Helsinki circle)

More flames. Bigger flames. Bring kindling.

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.069 seconds