file Question about Khobar Towers, Al-Khubar

18 Jul 2017 21:33 #82658 by Ankha

I will assume this !does apply to SH, correct?

I'm not sure of what you mean. Could you post a complete version of the question?

Prince of Paris, France
Ratings Coordinator, Rules Director

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
18 Jul 2017 22:00 #82659 by TwoRazorReign

I'm not sure of what you mean. Could you post a complete version of the question?

SH is Summon History. Funny how this is the same poster who demands card text when discussing rules questions, yet this person can't be bothered to write a coherent question with the full title of the card.

More
19 Jul 2017 05:28 #82661 by Blooded Sand

SH is Summon History. Funny how this is the same poster who demands card text when discussing rules questions, yet this person can't be bothered to write a coherent question with the full title of the card.

You must have me confused with Lonka

:assa: :flight: :QUI: :OBF: :POT: :FOR: :TEM: :DOM:

More
19 Jul 2017 06:59 #82663 by Ankha
I understood you were talking about Summon History, but I'm not sure about the question.

Prince of Paris, France
Ratings Coordinator, Rules Director

More
19 Jul 2017 11:09 #82667 by TwoRazorReign

You must have me confused with Lonka

Nope, I definitely don't have you confused with anybody. you're the person who said Lonnka has a point about adding card text to rules posts, but then doesn't get the point that writing clear questions is just as important.

More
19 Jul 2017 15:33 #82673 by mjvtes521

No, you can't use Summon History to get Reanimated Corpses. I mean, you can, but they would have 0 pathos counters and would immediately be removed from play. I made a Mata Hari deck with lots of Sibyl's Tongue, Genina, the Red Poet (with CHI), Infernal Pact, Corpses, and Khobar Towers. I played it once where I got a Corpse with 9 pathos that I later used Khobar Towers to burn for 7 pool. Of course, the deck requires a ton of different cards to work and basically sucks. It was fun to play a couple of times, though. Mata Hari with Ankara, Infernal Pact with Superior Thanatosis and Khobar Towers can make huge pool-generating Corpses. They're really effective hookers, that make their pimp very happy :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Blooded Sand

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.094 seconds