file Outside the hour glass, rotschreck and disarm

05 Sep 2017 11:29 #83409 by Whisker
Tangential question: Can special abilities of Akram and Jalal Sayad also be used to interrupt torpor effect of rötscherck?
I would think not, as said abilities say after combat and röts should already have send vampire to torpor by then, but I want to make certain.

relevant card text:
Independent: Once each turn after completing combat, Jalal may burn 1 blood to begin another combat with the opposing minion. Blood cursed.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
05 Sep 2017 12:36 #83413 by Ankha

Tangential question: Can special abilities of Akram and Jalal Sayad also be used to interrupt torpor effect of rötscherck?
I would think not, as said abilities say after combat and röts should already have send vampire to torpor by then, but I want to make certain.

relevant card text:
Independent: Once each turn after completing combat, Jalal may burn 1 blood to begin another combat with the opposing minion. Blood cursed.

They work the same as Psyche! groups.google.com/d/msg/rec.games.trading-cards.jyhad/-dqteu2lStc/d_MiarNe6QQJ

Someone already complained that they could have the same wording, which is a goal I strive to achieve.

Prince of Paris, France
Ratings Coordinator, Rules Director
The following user(s) said Thank You: Whisker, Kraus, Vlad

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.071 seconds