file New Expansion and Proxies

21 Jun 2018 01:04 #88322 by Franz
I don't know if this has already been asked, but I used the search engine in the forums and couldn't found an answer.

In tournament rules, session 4.5 it is stated that "As long as the game is not under production, the organizer of an event that is neither a National Championship nor a Continental Championship can choose to allow proxy cards in his or her event.".

Well the game is back under production, sort of at least. My question is: are proxies still allowed? If so, is there any special restriction for the new expansion's cards?

Sorry if this has already been asked

Cheers
The following user(s) said Thank You: KzArashi

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
24 Jun 2018 00:48 - 24 Jun 2018 09:46 #88362 by KzArashi
Replied by KzArashi on topic New Expansion and Proxies

I don't know if this has already been asked, but I used the search engine in the forums and couldn't found an answer.

In tournament rules, session 4.5 it is stated that "As long as the game is not under production, the organizer of an event that is neither a National Championship nor a Continental Championship can choose to allow proxy cards in his or her event.".

Well the game is back under production, sort of at least. My question is: are proxies still allowed? If so, is there any special restriction for the new expansion's cards?

Sorry if this has already been asked

Cheers

I have the same doubt.

As VTES is back to production, even that not at large scale (would say), is the use of proxies of cards from the kits available to purchase "banned"?

To be more clear: Is Keepers of Tradition and Lost Kindred prohibited to be used for proxies? Or are all cards still allowed as proxies?

And if KoT and LK are prohibited, can we assume that as a card or sets become available for purchase that it become automatically off limits for proxies?

Priest of Rio de Janeiro
:sabbat: !malk! :cel: :obt: :AUS: :OBF: :DEM: :cap7:

My blog: Portal Distant Kingdoms
Facebook: Distant Kingdoms
Youtube: Distant Shore
Last edit: 24 Jun 2018 09:46 by KzArashi.

More
24 Jun 2018 02:48 #88363 by ruiza97
Replied by ruiza97 on topic New Expansion and Proxies

Prince of Dallas
Toreador Grand Ball: Dallas
August 13, 2022

More
24 Jun 2018 07:05 #88364 by jamesatzephyr

More
24 Jun 2018 18:46 #88369 by ruiza97
Replied by ruiza97 on topic New Expansion and Proxies
Oh well. I tried.

Prince of Dallas
Toreador Grand Ball: Dallas
August 13, 2022

More
25 Jun 2018 02:15 - 25 Jun 2018 08:03 #88374 by BogusMagus
Black Chantry FAQ
www.blackchantry.com/faq/

Q: Currently printed proxies are allowed in some tournaments – will that end?

A: Yes, that will end at some point in the future, but not in the immediate future. No new cards (for example Lost Kindred) will be published as printable PDFs.

Last edit: 25 Jun 2018 08:03 by BogusMagus.

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.074 seconds