file Toreador Questions

28 Jun 2018 01:42 - 28 Jun 2018 01:48 #88423 by Trigger
Toreador Questions was created by Trigger
I have a couple questions on some Toreador Vampires and cards. Instead of making several posts, I'll just condense here.

1. Epikasta Rigatos - Camarilla Prince of New York: After action resolution, you can move an action card Epikasta played from your ash heap to your library (shuffle afterward).

Is this Action card during this current turn or can you pick any Action card in your Ash Heap after any action resolution? And I assume this means "Action" card, not Political action card and so on?

2.Toreador Grand Ball - Choose 2 ready Toreador you control, put this card in play and lock one of the two. The locked Toreador does not unlock as normal. The other Toreador's non-bleed actions cannot be blocked. Any minion can burn this card as a (D) action; Nosferatu get -1 stealth on that action.

Since this master card is not Unique, you can have two of them out at the same time, can you assign the second copy of Toreador Grand Ball's #2 ready Toreador to be the same already locked Toreador from the 1st copy of ballroom? So two Vampires can perform actions that cannot be blocked and only one 2nd vampire is tapped or do you need two separate vampires, it only does say two "Ready" Toreador vampires, not Unlocked Toreador Vampires.

3.Black Gloves - Unique melee weapon. Strike: strength+1 aggravated damage. When this weapon is used, bearer takes 1 damage during its strike resolution, but only once each combat.

Is the one damage bearer takes aggravated or normal damage?

4. Golconda: Inner Peace - Remove a vampire with capacity 8 or more from the game. His or her controller gains pool equal to the vampire's capacity. His or her controller can burn 2 pool to cancel this card as it is played.

The older version says to burn a vampire and it is not considered diablerie, Does this mean the vampire just goes to the ash heap? Is this errata to remove from the game and not to the ash heap? Can you play this on your own Vampire?

:tore: :AUS: :CEL: :PRE: :political:
Last edit: 28 Jun 2018 01:48 by Trigger.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
28 Jun 2018 05:15 #88424 by Vlad
Replied by Vlad on topic Toreador Questions
1. Any action, including political ones
2. Yes and that's the point
3. No (it's not written aggravated for the bearer)
4. No you should always refer to the latest card text. The vampire is removed from the game and of course you can play it on your own vampires.

Pentex Board of Directors

Prince of Oye Plage
Alastor Grand Nord

:gang:

:ani: :cel: :chi: :FOR: :PRO:

More
28 Jun 2018 06:55 #88428 by Ankha
Replied by Ankha on topic Toreador Questions

I have a couple questions on some Toreador Vampires and cards. Instead of making several posts, I'll just condense here.

1. Epikasta Rigatos - Camarilla Prince of New York: After action resolution, you can move an action card Epikasta played from your ash heap to your library (shuffle afterward).

Is this Action card during this current turn or can you pick any Action card in your Ash Heap after any action resolution? And I assume this means "Action" card, not Political action card and so on?

Only an action card Epikasta played during that action. That includes political actions card, as well as action cards played in an unusual way (for instance a .44 Magnum equipped with Concealed Weapon and destroyed during the combat).

Prince of Paris, France
Ratings Coordinator, Rules Director

More
28 Jun 2018 13:49 #88435 by M.Schumacher
Replied by M.Schumacher on topic Toreador Questions

Only an action card Epikasta played during that action. That includes political actions card, as well as action cards played in an unusual way (for instance a .44 Magnum equipped with Concealed Weapon and destroyed during the combat).

Hmm. I was under the impression that .44 is not played when using concealed weapon.
Thats the reason you cannot DI a .44 that is brought into play via concealed weapon.
Im confused.
The following user(s) said Thank You: hardyrange

More
28 Jun 2018 18:14 #88441 by Trigger
Replied by Trigger on topic Toreador Questions
1. So i can only put the action card that  Epikasta Rigatos plays into my library, or i can choose any other action card already in my library after resolving the action card?

:tore: :AUS: :CEL: :PRE: :political:

More
28 Jun 2018 18:27 #88442 by kschaefer
Replied by kschaefer on topic Toreador Questions

Only an action card Epikasta played during that action.

The following user(s) said Thank You: Trigger

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.086 seconds