file Brother's Blood + Blood of acid

15 Jul 2018 22:05 #88848 by Nac
Hi

I've a question: how does Brother's Blood works with Blood of Acid. Brother's Blood says that damage is indeed inflicted so it should count but I'm not so sure so I prefer asking before. Many thanks in advance.

Brother's Blood
[Combat] Combat

[Sanguinus] Sanguinus

Requires a ready Blood Brother of the same circle as another one in combat.
[san] This vampire can burn his or her own blood to heal or prevent destruction from damage taken by a member of this circle in combat.
[SAN] Put this card on this vampire. The vampire with this card can burn his or her own blood to heal or prevent destruction from damage taken by a member of this circle in combat. A vampire may have only one Brother's Blood.

Blood of Acid
[Combat] Combat

[Vicissitude] Vicissitude

[2 Blood]

[vic] Only usable at close range before strikes are chosen. During each strike resolution this round, the opposing minion takes an amount of damage equal to the damage he or she successfully inflicts. A vampire may play only one Blood of Acid each round.
[VIC] As above, but the damage is aggravated.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
16 Jul 2018 02:29 #88852 by kschaefer
Brother's Blood is not prevent. It is simply using a different vampire to burn blood for the damage inflicted.

Blood of Acid only cares what damage was inflicted.

They work fine together. Vamp A inflicts damage on Vamp B who plays Blood of Acid. Vamp C, same circle as Vamp B, plays Brother's Blood. The damage is still inflicted and Vamp A will take whatever damage they inflicted on Vamp B.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Charles_Bronson

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.087 seconds