file save face

02 Nov 2018 03:37 #91644 by ReverendRevolver
Replied by ReverendRevolver on topic save face
Yes, but it hardly seems probable to be using it on someone else's vamps. That was the hypothetical question.

Of course, on a hands1 vs hands1, I'd go with Indomitability or Hidden Strength. Save face is not a waste if you run :same: combat, wither-> Indomitability then next round gain and press. Most other good press strategies involve other presses or trap being better.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
02 Nov 2018 03:57 #91646 by Klaital
Replied by Klaital on topic save face
Yeah obviously you put it in the deck to use on your own guys, to give press and a blood, then sometimes you might get a bonus use from it with someone else playing same clan.

More
02 Nov 2018 08:49 #91647 by Whisker
Replied by Whisker on topic save face
Nah, this is for a very old 'just for gigless' deck of mine.

The fight club:
Taunt the gaged beast, intercept whoring and bleed bounce to start fights between other methuselah. Frenzy & save face to keep the fight going long enough to torp at least one of the minions. Clan impersonation to have target for save face and dragon bound, tension and fame to actually do some pool damage.

Not that I actually have build this, it's just something that's been on my 'drawing board' for quite some time.

More
02 Nov 2018 12:16 #91648 by ReverendRevolver
Replied by ReverendRevolver on topic save face

The fight club:
Taunt the gaged beast, intercept whoring and bleed bounce to start fights between other methuselah. Frenzy & save face to keep the fight going long enough to torp at least one of the minions. Clan impersonation to have target for save face and dragon bound, tension and fame to actually do some pool damage.

Not that I actually have build this, it's just something that's been on my 'drawing board' for quite some time.

Makes sense.

I once ran a "Holy Cock" deck with cock robin , true faith, crusader sword. Giggles, all around .

More
02 Nov 2018 21:24 #91651 by Lönkka
Replied by Lönkka on topic save face
Hmmm, if my fortitude weenie deck was running on fewer clans then this actually would be one possible way to keep trap going on and to get a blood.

Then again, you sorta get that already from Superior Indomitability so why not pack extra copies of that?

Finnish :POT: Politics!

• Lönkka
  • Antediluvian
  • Antediluvian
  • War=peace, freedom=slavery, ignorance=strength
More
03 Nov 2018 02:21 #91653 by Boris The Blade
Replied by Boris The Blade on topic save face

The fight club:

Where is the Vampiric Disease?
The following user(s) said Thank You: Kushiel

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.086 seconds