file Thicker than Blood

28 Nov 2018 19:20 #92110 by beslin igor
Name: Thicker than Blood
[HttB:R2]
Cardtype: Master
Clan: Blood Brother
Cost: 2 pool
Master.
Choose a ready Blood Brother you control. Move a unique Blood Brother of the same circle from your uncontrolled region to your ready region. Not usable if he or she would contest a card in play.

I never seen this card in play. I only want to someone confirm if I good understand text this card,so you can chose Blood Brother of the same circle and move in ready region,i supose with counters on him or without counters,so if have counters him have this number of blood,if no have him going in ready region without blood,right?
also him can act this turn?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
28 Nov 2018 19:37 #92112 by jamesatzephyr
Replied by jamesatzephyr on topic Thicker than Blood

I never seen this card in play. I only want to someone confirm if I good understand text this card,so you can chose Blood Brother of the same circle and move in ready region,i supose with counters on him or without counters,so if have counters him have this number of blood,if no have him going in ready region without blood,right?

Anything that's on the Blood Brother will come with it, yes. (e.g. if it had blood, equipment and retainers and was then Banished, and you were bringing it back.)

also him can act this turn?

If you control a minion during your minion phase, it can act, unless card text or the rules say otherwise. There is no rule requiring vampires to have been in play at a certain point - weenies created by breeding can act in general (though check specific card text), as can vampires brought out with Undue Influence at qui.
The following user(s) said Thank You: lionel, beslin igor

More
29 Nov 2018 08:05 #92124 by cmdrKEEN
Replied by cmdrKEEN on topic Thicker than Blood
Just be aware that, just like Unwholesome bond superior, you cannot play it on Angelo or New Blood, because they are not of any others circle as long as they are uncontrolled.
The following user(s) said Thank You: lionel

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.053 seconds