file Ennoia's Theater: Do I need both Gangrel and !Gangrel?

01 Feb 2019 21:27 #93254 by self biased
master
requires :gang: !gang!
Unique location.
You can lock this card to get +1 hand size this turn. You can lock this card during your influence phase to get +1 transfer.

I looked in the rulebook and didn't see any sort of guidance about how to play master cards that "require" two clans. I know there's several other cards that also "require" two clans like Create Gargoyle, though with create gargoyle it's a little more clear because two minions can't take the same action simultaneously.

I'm assuming there's a ruling somewhere further clarifying this. A link to said ruling would be great. Although...

The following user(s) said Thank You: LivesByProxy

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
02 Feb 2019 01:41 - 02 Feb 2019 01:41 #93256 by kschaefer
Either. Compare with Treaty of Laibach, which explicitly says that it needs both.
Last edit: 02 Feb 2019 01:41 by kschaefer.

More
03 Feb 2019 05:57 #93260 by self biased
care to cite a ruling?

because hoo boy, Ennoia's Theater really ought to require both, because there's no precedent or ruling mentioned in the rulebook that i could find.

dual discipline cards get their effects and requirements spelled out in the text box, so the requirement showing up on the side bar is a courtesy, but for a master card that requires a clan/two clans/either clan?

More
03 Feb 2019 14:40 #93262 by kschaefer
There's been no ruling from Ankha or the RT. There was a previous thread that had a similar answer and was left untouched by the rules authorities.

www.vekn.net/forum/rules-questions/67496-quite-possible-dumb-question-about-ennoia-s-theater#67496
The following user(s) said Thank You: self biased

More
03 Feb 2019 18:31 #93263 by self biased

There's been no ruling from Ankha or the RT. There was a previous thread that had a similar answer and was left untouched by the rules authorities.

www.vekn.net/forum/rules-questions/67496-quite-possible-dumb-question-about-ennoia-s-theater#67496

More
03 Feb 2019 22:05 #93265 by Ankha
You need only one a ready vampire of either clan.

Prince of Paris, France
Ratings Coordinator, Rules Director

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.111 seconds