file "Sufficiently Mixed"

06 Mar 2019 16:55 #93928 by self biased
Replied by self biased on topic "Sufficiently Mixed"

Why should I be punished for the crappy print runs?

The short answer is that someone else ruined it for us and now we can't have nice things.

But what if there was a ruling that said "you don't have to sleeve your cards, but they must all have the same backs?"

I broke my left index finger last year and have trouble shuffling my sleeved decks from the diminished mobility. I've taken to spliting my deck into three piles, shuffling two of them, splitting that, and shuffling the remaining third, so i'm always shuffling two thirds of my deck instead of the full 90.

as for time spent sleeving cards, it might take me fifteen or twenty minutes. obviously your mileage might vary, but I know I would certainly be willing to help anyone sleeve their deck at a tournament if they asked.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
06 Mar 2019 17:00 - 06 Mar 2019 17:02 #93929 by Mewcat
Replied by Mewcat on topic "Sufficiently Mixed"
I would argue that I should be able to use any cards without sleeves. I am playing with unaltered game materials. If they have different size, orientation, backing, etc that isn't my doing.

If you want to have a trade in program I will gladly send in cards to be replaced with uniform versions. At no cost to me, of course.
Last edit: 06 Mar 2019 17:02 by Mewcat.

More
07 Mar 2019 08:51 #93952 by Lönkka
Replied by Lönkka on topic "Sufficiently Mixed"
*facepalm*

Finnish :POT: Politics!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Khalid1988, Timo

• Lönkka
  • Antediluvian
  • Antediluvian
  • War=peace, freedom=slavery, ignorance=strength
More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.094 seconds