file Unannounced errata to Dabbler?

25 Feb 2019 16:25 #93662 by Kraus
To be honest I would prefer the latest printed version to be the final and official one. It nerfs the card, sure, but it's just 100% the clearest and easiest way to have the text which is in cards be official (unless it's crippling or contains typos).

It's unfortunate, but tolerable.

"Oh, to the Hades with the manners! He's a complete bastard, and calling him that insults bastards everywhere!"
-Nalia De-Arnise

garourimgazette.wordpress.com/
www.vekn.net/forum-guidelines

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
19 Aug 2019 20:55 #96372 by Sambomb
Why nerf a card that its not breaking the game?

Unlike other Archetypes this dont work without you play a card, usually 3 cards or 2 with dual disciplines and in very narrow cases, a anarch 3way card.

Monster can be used in other players turns, Capitalist and Perfectionist too ( with Enkil kog or similar ) thats nothing broken with Dabller to justify this nerf.

Archbishop of Itaocara
Prince ID #510

More
19 Aug 2019 21:03 #96373 by Lech
Replied by Lech on topic Unannounced errata to Dabbler?
Perhaps worked too good with anarch aus cel for card ? It still can be used with cog or madness. It's sad, because i liked the card, and considered playing it,but after the nerf, it's useless in deck i envisioned it to work.

:laso: :CEL: :DOM: :OBT: :POT: :cap8:
Sabbat.Black Hand Shakar: Lech loathe ranged weapons. Once each action, he may burn 1 blood to become Camarilla Prince of Krakow until the end of the action.

More
20 Aug 2019 02:54 #96375 by Kushiel

Why nerf a card that its not breaking the game?

Unlike other Archetypes this dont work without you play a card, usually 3 cards or 2 with dual disciplines and in very narrow cases, a anarch 3way card.

Monster can be used in other players turns, Capitalist and Perfectionist too ( with Enkil kog or similar ) thats nothing broken with Dabller to justify this nerf.

Perhaps worked too good with anarch aus cel for card ? It still can be used with cog or madness. It's sad, because i liked the card, and considered playing it,but after the nerf, it's useless in deck i envisioned it to work.

???

It hasn't been nerfed...

More
20 Aug 2019 17:17 #96409 by Mewcat
John, if you come to newark 9 8 I will explain it to you and I have a very special deck planned.

More
20 Aug 2019 19:22 #96415 by Kushiel

John, if you come to newark 9 8 I will explain it to you and I have a very special deck planned.

You've always got a "special" deck planned... :P

I just posted to make sure that Sambomb and Lech understand that Dabbler wasn't actually changed at all; Vincent verified that the change to card text was a misprint, not an errata.

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.097 seconds