file First Tradition and Unlock Phase

01 Aug 2019 08:15 - 01 Aug 2019 08:18 #96066 by Lönkka

I think at one point there should be some kind of reprint bundle that is not a pre construct.

There are already several Bundles that BCP does. Their first products actually.

I'm pretty sure that they will later on continue with similar products for at least some other (older) sets.

But a newbie expansion that will include all old and necessary cards to upgrade a starter, maybe a bundle for each main discipline.

This will create an opportunity to have an old cards updates and clarifications.

BCP gave just yesterday more detailed info to the distributors and retailers on the five inexpensive VTES: First Blood decks (aka demo decks) that are due out in September. Info at www.fantasiapelit.com has been updated to reflect that, later on perhaps also some less up to speed sources will update their sites...

In addition to First Blood decks there is a complete "Beginner Box" coming late this year containing, according to my interview with Henrik at last weekend's Ropecon stream, six (6) decks. Apparently in order to give variance and additional choice of which deck to play for a playgroup.

Finnish :POT: Politics!
Last edit: 01 Aug 2019 08:18 by Lönkka.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Charles_Bronson, self biased, Tadori

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Lönkka
  • Antediluvian
  • Antediluvian
  • War=peace, freedom=slavery, ignorance=strength
More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.072 seconds