file Play to win

23 Aug 2019 10:43 #96508 by Lech
Replied by Lech on topic Play to win

It was kingmaking that was made by bleeder who seemingly run out of options in that very moment, and was under impression he would be dead next turn (which might to be false, given game state). It's hard to judge if he would get any vp or not, it was not far from time out so perhaps he might, but he didn't even tried, so he played out of spite to deny his grandprey VP (and most likely GW).

Instead of whining in the forums you should have called the judge.

And if you did and the judge was Pascal or Vincent you’re probably wrong.

why you are under impression that it was me playing? I was like 1500 km away from the location.

:laso: :CEL: :DOM: :OBT: :POT: :cap8:
Sabbat.Black Hand Shakar: Lech loathe ranged weapons. Once each action, he may burn 1 blood to become Camarilla Prince of Krakow until the end of the action.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
23 Aug 2019 16:10 #96515 by cordovader
Replied by cordovader on topic Play to win

It was kingmaking that was made by bleeder who seemingly run out of options in that very moment, and was under impression he would be dead next turn (which might to be false, given game state). It's hard to judge if he would get any vp or not, it was not far from time out so perhaps he might, but he didn't even tried, so he played out of spite to deny his grandprey VP (and most likely GW).

Instead of whining in the forums you should have called the judge.

And if you did and the judge was Pascal or Vincent you’re probably wrong.

why you are under impression that it was me playing? I was like 1500 km away from the location.

So you’re just complaining for sport?

More
17 Apr 2022 03:54 #105025 by Vaughnad
Replied by Vaughnad on topic Play to win
This still a thing...
3 times in the pasts tournaments, my cross-table self ousted in the round i was going to get a VP, and some of those were deliberated so i could not get the VP.
and i was playing to help them all game, this is fucking frustrating.

More
17 Apr 2022 08:23 #105026 by Ashur
Replied by Ashur on topic Play to win

This still a thing...
3 times in the pasts tournaments, my cross-table self ousted in the round i was going to get a VP, and some of those were deliberated so i could not get the VP.

What did the judge say?

"My strategy? Luck is my strategy, of course."

More
18 Apr 2022 08:40 #105033 by Malachy
Replied by Malachy on topic Play to win

This still a thing...

You should have presented your situation - as you see it - to a judge every single time. If Judges rule against you, maybe should consider the factor that's present in these situations: yourself.

It's not great advice, but a hint i can give you. VtES can be unjust, kingmaking is very hard to exclude, but one can certainly evolve - by reconsidering actions, deals, even deck types - to be able to mitigate these unfair repercussions happening to them. For every other shady situations, call a freagging judge!

NC of Hungary

///

More
18 Apr 2022 13:30 #105038 by Vaughnad
Replied by Vaughnad on topic Play to win
Thats the thing, i was not the cause of the demise of my crosstable, two of those him was having a hard time even with my help and decided to drop, the judge said him had no real change of removing his prey (a wall deck in the 3 cases).
In the last one it pissed me off cause i was playing with my cross the entire game,
them when my prey was amosted ousted he started aiming kines on both his prey and me, so ok, no more aliance...
then on the turn i was going to get my vp he had 4 pool and 3 vamp, called 2 kines, but his prey stoped him both times and sended one of the vamp to torpor
and he did all of these without consunting anyone.. then he just freak drive his vamp and tried to leave torpor, his prey was suffering the entire game and had also only 4 pool, he blocked the attemp and asked if i would vote for him to burn if he diableri the vamp, i said i would not vote for him to burn since my cross started the agression agains me and he had the votes to control the table (and on my turn he would become my prey), and then he ousted him self
it was very clear to everyone the table that him was doing it to prevent me from getting my VP, so i called the Judge, and he started lying, saying he was playing against the entire table and that he could not gain the table.
i was very pissed of cause of the lies, he had an easy game cause his prey a wall deck had a problem with contesting the first vamp, so he started the game to late, and his deck was a deck with bloot and kiss of ra (the prey did not have fort), his predator was dead, i was with a nosferatu without bleed, so there was plenty of time for him to be able to take his prey ousted, but the judge ruled that his hand was bad and he could not get passed the deck in front of him.

the first two times a few months ago it was kinda ok, but was still frustrant anyway...
But this last time it was very clear that the player who did it was just trying to make me lose the game and affect the points which it did. the player was catch on his lyies later and even adimited that he did this to prevent me from getting VPs.

But the judge still say that if the user cant resonable get anything from that table, he can do WHATEVER he wants.
I see two problems:
One Juding if someone is not able to do anything.
Two Allowing someone to do kingmaking as he pleases.

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.075 seconds