file Kine Resources Contested

01 Oct 2019 18:56 #97192 by Stéphane81
Hello,
I didn't find the answer then sorry if the question have been already ask. But one player in my area claim that you can allocate 0 point to a Methuselah and 4 points to the other (and then burn 4 from a single player) with this card. I don't think he's right but I'm not sure at 100%. Can you help me ? The rulebook reference is most welcome of course ^^'

Thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
01 Oct 2019 19:24 #97194 by LivesByProxy
He's wrong. Distribute 4 points among 2 or more players means you divvy up 4 points among 2 or more players. You can't "give" a player 0 points. You either give them a point or you don't, you either have points assigned to you or you dont.

:gang: :CEL: :FOR: :PRO: :cap6: Gangrel. Noddist. Camarilla. Once each turn, LivesByProxy may burn 1 blood to lose Protean :PRO: until the end of the turn and gain your choice of superior Auspex :AUS:, Obfuscate :OBF:, or Potence :POT: for the current action.

More
01 Oct 2019 19:40 #97195 by Mewcat
Replied by Mewcat on topic Kine Resources Contested
Allocation has to be a positive integer. The inclusion of "two or more" is the contextual clue.

More
02 Oct 2019 03:25 #97197 by narpassword

Allocation has to be a positive integer. .

hahah, I can imagine someone trying to say 'i put 12 on you to oust, and -8 on me'

More
02 Oct 2019 11:19 #97205 by Stéphane81
Thank you

More
03 Oct 2019 08:20 #97221 by Kiddo
Replied by Kiddo on topic Kine Resources Contested
Also, compare the wordings of KRC with Lily Prelude, where indeed you can deal all points of damage to a single player.

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.081 seconds