file About bleed modifiers

25 Oct 2019 11:49 #97573 by Ankha
Replied by Ankha on topic About bleed modifiers

New scenario. Prey at 10. I bleed play superior foreshadowing and stealth. Prey direct intervention on stealth. May I play the conditioning I drew?

No you can't for the reasons explained before.

What if prey at 10, I play conditioning and sup foreshadowing and guy di foreshadowing?

Foreshadowing Destruction is canceled and nothing else happens.

Does world explode because he burn 1 pool to cancel as I play but then I couldn't play at all...

It was legal when you played it.

Prince of Paris, France
Ratings Coordinator, Rules Director

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
25 Oct 2019 11:51 #97574 by Ankha

If I play both Conditioning and Foreshadowing Destruction while bleeding at a player with 10 pool, and get bounced to a player with less than 10 pool, are both modifiers active; do I get +6 bleed in total from both cards since it was legal to play them at the time?

Yes.

Same can be replicated with Aching Beauty; I play Foreshadowing and Aire of Elation with a Toreador with Aching Beauty before blocks, and after block (burn pool from block as per card text) the action is continued with Torrent (for example). If the target is now under 10 pool, do both modifier effects kick in?

Yes.

(BTW, it has always been the case, but you could play Foreshadowing Destruction only after Conditioning).

Prince of Paris, France

More
10 Dec 2021 04:07 #104153 by Tzimiakira
Replied by Tzimiakira on topic About bleed modifiers
"No more than one action modifier card can be played to increase a bleed during a bleed action. Some bleed action modifiers explicitly state that they do not count against this limit; those can be played before or after modifiers that count against the limit. Players are reminded of this rule by the "(limited)" card text on some cards."

I am trying to find the source to quote it. But it is missed. Now I have the question if I can play any bleed modifier at any time during the bleed action. Thanks!

More
10 Dec 2021 08:57 #104154 by Ankha

I am trying to find the source to quote it. But it is missed. Now I have the question if I can play any bleed modifier at any time during the bleed action. Thanks!

They follow the standard rule about when one can play action modifiers:

"Action modifier cards: The acting minion can play these cards to modify their action at any time before action resolution. A minion cannot play the same action modifier card more than once during a single action (even if using a different Discipline level)."

Prince of Paris, France

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.067 seconds