file Charismatic aura

25 May 2020 21:09 - 25 May 2020 21:12 #99942 by Raven
Charismatic aura was created by Raven
Hello,

If I have played Immortal Grapple during combat and my opponent canceled it with Charismatic Aura, can I play another Immortal Grapple?

Immortal Grapple
Combat
Grapple. Only usable at close range before strikes are chosen. A vampire can play only one Immortal Grapple each round.

[pot]Strikes that are not hand strikes cannot be used this round (by either combatant).
[POT]As above, with 1 optional press. If another round of combat occurs, that round is at close range (skip the determine range step for that round).

Charismatic Aura
Combat
[aus][presence]Burn 1 blood to cancel the opposing minion's strike card (the minion chooses another strike) or grapple card as it is played, and its cost is not paid. A vampire can play only one Charismatic Aura at basic each round.
[AUS][PRESENCE]Strike: combat ends.
Last edit: 25 May 2020 21:12 by Raven.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
25 May 2020 21:15 #99943 by jamesatzephyr
Replied by jamesatzephyr on topic Charismatic aura

If I have played Immortal Grapple during combat and my opponent canceled it with Charismatic Aura, can I play another Immortal Grapple?

No. The first one was played, even though it had no effect (because of being cancelled).

This card text on the second one that you're about to play: "A vampire may play only one Immortal Grapple each round." ... will then spot that an earlier one was played, and so prohibits itself from being played.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Ankha

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.059 seconds