file Easy NRA question for Bindusara

10 Aug 2020 17:12 - 10 Aug 2020 17:13 #100515 by Rémi
Dear all,

Can Bindusara go for both "Elder Library" and "Fragment of the Book of Nod" in the same turn if he could unlock by anyway?
I would say yes because :
- First action would be "Bindusara can take an action to allow you to search your library for Elder Library and put that card in play"
- Second action would be "Bindusara can take an action to allow you to search your library for Fragment of the Book of Nod and put that card in play"

Card text:
Name: Bindusara, Historian of the Kindred
Cardtype: Vampire
Camarilla: Bindusara can take an action to allow you to search your library for an Arcane Library, Elder Library or Fragment of the Book of Nod and put that card in play. (Pay cost as normal.) Shuffle your library afterward. +1 bleed.

Extra question, as the text say to put in play those master cards, I assume clan requirement is not checked so Arcane Library can be search and put into play even if I don't control any ready Tremere Vampire.
Am I right?

Thanks in advance.
Regards,
Rémi.

I am Rémi Cavaillé (), Barcelona (SPAIN). I was the Prince of Lyon (France) a long time ago around 2003

Enjoy Vampire: Rivals games and many other gaming activities in Barcelona (Spain) with Association Khan Jugar:
sites.google.com/view/khanjugar/
Last edit: 10 Aug 2020 17:13 by Rémi.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 Aug 2020 18:03 #100516 by Yomyael
I think he can't. The action is to search for either of those three - you do not have to announce which of those you are getting, that will be revealed as soon as you have searched your library. Therefore the actions are not distinct from one another, and the source granting the action is the same, so it is subject to NRA.

Since the card is put into play its requirements are not checked. So you can put an Arcane Library into play if you have no Tremere (compare Summon History).

Prince of Bonn, Germany
The following user(s) said Thank You: Rémi

More
10 Aug 2020 18:04 - 10 Aug 2020 18:04 #100517 by Ankha

Dear all,

Can Bindusara go for both "Elder Library" and "Fragment of the Book of Nod" in the same turn if he could unlock by anyway?

No. It's the same action.

Extra question, as the text say to put in play those master cards, I assume clan requirement is not checked so Arcane Library can be search and put into play even if I don't control any ready Tremere Vampire.
Am I right?

You are.

Prince of Paris, France
Ratings Coordinator, Rules Director
Last edit: 10 Aug 2020 18:04 by Ankha.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Rémi

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.050 seconds