file Visit from the Capuchin VS SteelyTenacity

05 Sep 2020 17:12 #100693 by Rémi
Dear all,

I have Visit from the Capuchin in play
I play Steely Tenacity.
At the end of the action, may I get back the action card instead of burning a token from the master card?
I am almost sure that I can but I would thank any confirmation.

By the waym I have another doubt about that action card.
If it is cancelled by Direct Intervention for instance, can I get back to my hand by its own card text?

Card text
Name: Steely Tenacity
Cardtype: Action/Combat
Requires an anarch. Do not replace until after this action. When you would replace this card, you may take this card from your ash heap instead.

Name: Visit from the Capuchin
Cardtype: Master
Put this card into play with 4 counters on it. You get +X hand size, where X is the number of counters on this card. Each time you would draw to replace a card (not counting the card to replace the Visit), burn a counter from this card instead. Burn this card if it has no counters.

Thanks in advance.
Regards,
Rémi.

I am Rémi Cavaillé (), Barcelona (SPAIN). I was the Prince of Lyon (France) a long time ago around 2003

Enjoy Vampire: Rivals games and many other gaming activities in Barcelona (Spain) with Association Khan Jugar:
sites.google.com/view/khanjugar/

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
05 Sep 2020 18:06 #100698 by Ankha

Dear all,

I have Visit from the Capuchin in play
I play Steely Tenacity.
At the end of the action, may I get back the action card instead of burning a token from the master card?

"When you would replace this card, you may take this card from your ash heap instead."
If you choose this option, you don't remove a counter from the Visit.
Otherwise, you would draw to replace the card, but then the Visit would prevent you from drawing and would remove a counter from itself instead.

If it is cancelled by Direct Intervention for instance, can I get back to my hand by its own card text?

No, because the card is cancelled and has no effect.

Prince of Paris, France
Ratings Coordinator, Rules Director
The following user(s) said Thank You: Rémi

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.061 seconds