file Editing calendar entries

18 Jul 2016 08:58 #77393 by hodgestar
I'd like to edit the calendar entry for South African Nationals 2016 -- www.vekn.net/event-calendar/event/8428. After some digging I found the edit link on my profile page (it would be nice if this showed up on the event page too) but when I click on it, I get a page titled "New event" with none of the current details filled in.

Is this a bug? Are there any known workarounds?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
18 Jul 2016 09:17 #77394 by Ankha
Replied by Ankha on topic Editing calendar entries

I'd like to edit the calendar entry for South African Nationals 2016 -- www.vekn.net/event-calendar/event/8428. After some digging I found the edit link on my profile page (it would be nice if this showed up on the event page too) but when I click on it, I get a page titled "New event" with none of the current details filled in.

Is this a bug? Are there any known workarounds?

Yes, it is a known issue and there's currently no workaround, except by asking an administrator to edit it.

What changes would you like to make?

Prince of Paris, France
Ratings Coordinator, Rules Director

More
18 Jul 2016 13:23 #77400 by hodgestar
Replied by hodgestar on topic Editing calendar entries
I just wanted to clarify where on the university campus Dragonfire is happening by updating the description to read:

SA National Championships is being held on the Saturday of the Dragonfire gaming convention (dragonfire.za.net) at the University of Cape Town. Dragonfire is taking place in its usual spot - the Kramer Law Building Quad on UCT's Middle Campus.

Booster prizes and promos. R50 entrance fee. Standard constructed format.

More
18 Jul 2016 14:40 #77402 by Ankha
Replied by Ankha on topic Editing calendar entries

I just wanted to clarify where on the university campus Dragonfire is happening by updating the description to read:

SA National Championships is being held on the Saturday of the Dragonfire gaming convention (dragonfire.za.net) at the University of Cape Town. Dragonfire is taking place in its usual spot - the Kramer Law Building Quad on UCT's Middle Campus.

Booster prizes and promos. R50 entrance fee. Standard constructed format.

Done.

Prince of Paris, France
Ratings Coordinator, Rules Director

More
18 Jul 2016 15:07 #77403 by hodgestar
Replied by hodgestar on topic Editing calendar entries
Thanks!

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.080 seconds