file ~11000 cards and various boosters and starters

26 May 2013 19:03 #49136 by Ira
Hello All,

I'm unfortunately finding myself with limited time to play and no local playgroup, so I'm considering selling my collection. I'd like the cards to go to a good home, and due to the whole limited time thing, I'd like to sell everything to one person if possible.

I have ~11000 cards from every set except Sabbat. I love draft and so I optimistically saved a bunch of sealed stuff, but it's nearly impossible to find time and interest to draft. So I also have the sealed product below, which is not included in the ~11000 estimate:
46 3rd boosters
5 3rd starters
20 LotN boosters
9 LotN starters
19 KMW boosters
3 KMW starters
23 SoC boosters
22 Gehenna boosters
5 HttB boosters
1 BH booster
4 BH starters
1 EK booster
1 LoB booster
7 FN starters
4 Cam starters

I'm not going to take the time to list all the cards in my ~11000 card collection, but I'll try to get accurate counts of specific cards for anyone seriously considering a purchase. If you ask me to count cards for you, please also tell me your price range so I know that you're serious. Since I know people will ask about these cards, I checked a few already:
1x Enkil Cog
1x Heart of Nizchetus
1x Monastery of Shadows
2x Unmasking
~30x Freak Drive
~10x Tupdog
~6x Villein

On a related note, if there are any princes who run free tournaments, have the chance to get new players, and want to pay for shipping, I also have the following sealed product available for free as prize support to a good home:
72 BH boosters
8 BH starters
36 KMW boosters
16 KMW starters
16 3rd starters
36 Gehenna boosters
8 LotN starters
36 SoC boosters

Ira
The following user(s) said Thank You: D-dennis

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
27 May 2013 02:48 #49139 by the1andonlime
When you say "starters" and "boosters" did you mean displays or loose packs?

Are you also open to selling your sealed stuff separate from the ~11000?

Nathaneal (Y.Y.)
Inceptor Asian Continental Championship
興っ
www.youtube.com/SuakuOz

More
27 May 2013 02:57 #49140 by Ira

When you say "starters" and "boosters" did you mean displays or loose packs?

36 boosters or 8 starters are equal to a display. If I list 10 starters, that means 1 unopened display and 2 loose starters. Similarly, 50 boosters would mean 1 unopened display and 14 loose packs.

Are you also open to selling your sealed stuff separate from the ~11000?

I'd consider it if all the sealed stuff is going to one place, but I'll give priority to anyone who wants to take it all.

Thanks for your interest!

Ira

More
27 May 2013 03:13 #49141 by Kraus
Hi mate!

We here at the Eastern rim of Finland have a really active play group, and host tournaments monthly, except for summer time. That time I've dedicated to recruiting new players. :)

So we would be interested in those prize supports on one condition: If no other tournament organizer around the world needs them more we'll need them for sure. We're still lucky to have a local store with VtES supplies in town, so we can supply tournies for some time more.

However, the starters would be great fuel for beginners. I once bought several staters myself and mashed them together into 'enhanced' starters. I think it went really well, and some beginners who borrowed those decks actually obught them off me and started playing.

So all that made short: We'd take those prize supports, but if there's an active playgroup in direr need of them, let them have it. :) If no one shows any interest, however, we're happy to recieve them.

"Oh, to the Hades with the manners! He's a complete bastard, and calling him that insults bastards everywhere!"
-Nalia De-Arnise

garourimgazette.wordpress.com/
www.vekn.net/forum-guidelines

More
27 May 2013 03:21 #49142 by Ira
Very nice, Kraus! I'll keep you posted!

Ira

More
27 May 2013 03:35 - 27 May 2013 03:39 #49143 by ruiza97
The Prince of Dallas is sad to see Ira leave the game. On a unrelated note, please come out this upcoming weekend for games at A-kon 24 in Dallas. Check the Event Calendar for more details.

Prince of Dallas
Toreador Grand Ball: Dallas
August 13, 2022
Last edit: 27 May 2013 03:39 by ruiza97.

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.102 seconds