file ~11000 cards and various boosters and starters

28 May 2013 06:49 - 28 May 2013 06:51 #49172 by Kraus

I understand that Kraus has first dibs, but I'm happy to be the backup if he passes on them.

And definitely will if you have no local store nearby, and you've just begun growing as a group. :) Take it away, mate! Best of luck to the recruiting!

Juggernaut's from Australia, ya? You gotta contact him for extra support as well, and try to organize a double feat tournament or something!

"Oh, to the Hades with the manners! He's a complete bastard, and calling him that insults bastards everywhere!"
-Nalia De-Arnise

garourimgazette.wordpress.com/
www.vekn.net/forum-guidelines
Last edit: 28 May 2013 06:51 by Kraus.
The following user(s) said Thank You: DShrike

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
28 May 2013 09:02 #49181 by Juggernaut1981
Kraus,
That might be a bit hard geographically... its around 2000km one way from Sydney to Townsville and Google Maps suggests that the driving time would be almost 24h. (Berlin to London is around 1,000km for a reference...)

But on the same score I'd love to have the Townsville guys down for the Continentals.

:bruj::CEL::POT::PRE::tha: Baron of Sydney, Australia, 418

More
29 May 2013 12:28 #49234 by mjvtes521
Hi there!

I play in a weekly VTES playgroup in Berkeley, CA. I just ran two sanctioned tournaments (1 was a continental qualifier). They were called Powerbase: Berkeley Earthshock and Flames of Insurrection. Attendance was good and I'd like to run more tournaments soon and could definitely use the prize support, since I don't currently have any. We have been recruiting some new pkayers lately too. How much would shipping be to Berkeley, CA 94709? Would you be willing to donate the prize support to me if I pay for shipping? It would definitely help us to run tournaments more consistently. I don't have much money to spend and prize support us hard to get since ebay is our only way of getting new product these days. Let me know if this would work when you have a chance. Thank you.

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.065 seconds