file Cards away!

22 Jan 2014 20:55 #58779 by Colliandor
Cards away! was created by Colliandor
Hi!

(TLDR; giving or selling my cards, preferably to those who don't already have many. Ask away.)

New here, sadly mostly to find a new home for my cards.

I have a bunch of cards (about two three-lane cardboard boxes full). Mainly Sabbat Wars to, say, KMW, but other expansions as well.
The cards very nearly went to the bad paper recycling place, but I figure I'd ask here first. :)

I'm not spending a lot of time on this. Also don't really care about money. Would prefer to help out new/newish players without age-old card stashes, i.e. helping players that actually need cards as opposed to the 1%. But by now perhaps everyone is well set?

So... anyone want cards? :)

I'll give or sell to whoever wants. I'm not doing requests for 100 individual cards, but a few might be ok. Or things like "all Gangrel", "all Potence cards", etc.

I'm located in Gothenburg, Sweden. Might affect shipping. :)
(Any Swedes still playing? I think Sweden might top the all-important "VTES cards per capita" list...)

And, obviously, if this is useless and there are no players and too many cards around, I'd be happy to know that as well.

Regards, Colliandor
The following user(s) said Thank You: DShrike

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
22 Jan 2014 21:45 #58783 by librarian
Replied by librarian on topic Re: Cards away!
Can you guesstimate the cost of shipping to the US (Los Angeles area if it matters)?

More
22 Jan 2014 21:59 #58784 by Colliandor
Replied by Colliandor on topic Re: Cards away!
Hey,

I have no previous experience of shipping outside of Europe, so I'll have to do some research. How much would you be interested in? I assume the weight is relevant here.

Now it's late so any more responses will be a few hours :)

More
22 Jan 2014 22:14 #58785 by Corvis
Replied by Corvis on topic Re: Cards away!
keeping in mind that's a much older edition than our playgroup got used to - I would be happy to know more details, how we can get them for Lithuania ^_^

More
22 Jan 2014 22:22 #58786 by librarian
Replied by librarian on topic Re: Cards away!
Well, quick calculation if I shipped 25kg in reverse from Los Angeles to Sweden, it would be US$215+.
I have to imagine that's not worth it.

I would imagine you will find buyers more local.
Good luck!

More
23 Jan 2014 08:11 #58791 by Lönkka
Replied by Lönkka on topic Re: Cards away!
I would also think that shipping a 25kg parcel outside EU could most likely raise interest of local customs. So the receiving end of the cards might end up paying customs tax.

Swedish scene is quite active (the latest European Championship was in Stockholm last October) and the former Swedish national Co-ordinator Isak (just stepped down from the position a week ago) lives in Göteborg.

I'm pretty sure that there is an active VTES scene in Göteborg and lots of newbies would appreciate the cards.

Finnish :POT: Politics!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Pascek

• Lönkka
  • Away
  • Antediluvian
  • Antediluvian
  • War=peace, freedom=slavery, ignorance=strength
More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.095 seconds