file Selling My Entire Collection (17,000+) on eBay

26 Jul 2014 14:01 - 26 Jul 2014 14:05 #64109 by Maelstromina
I'm finally selling off my V:tES cards since I haven't played the game in years (though it will always hold a dear place in my heart).

Here's a link to the 5 auctions that comprise my entire 17,000+ card collection:

www.ebay.com/sch/annakronistik/m.html

Cheers!

Edit: When you click the link, it only shows 2 auctions and you must refresh the page. I'm not sure why. Sorry!
Edit 2: Can't get the attachment to work. Can email Excel spreadsheet with entire card list upon request!
Last edit: 26 Jul 2014 14:05 by Maelstromina. Reason: Attachment

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
26 Jul 2014 16:36 #64114 by Yochanan
Wow! kudos on quite the enormous collection. By the way, all 5 auctions are showing up now. I believe it takes eBay sometime to inventory new listings. Best of luck selling your cards. Will pm my email.

More
26 Jul 2014 17:35 #64115 by ReverendRevolver
Good luck! Remember, breaking stuff into lots that are smaller is more work for more money if these finish under reserve.

For example, I will ALWAYS need freakdrives. Always. Even if PoD happens, freak drives limit what I can do. I can use things like indomitability, but have enough to furnish all my decks that need them right now. Id pay $13 eqsily for 3 freak drives, and would pay $1 for 10 indomitability, but dont need the latter. I would pay $15 for 3 freak drives and 10 indomitability, since its easier than later on buying them seperately.

Im limited in what I can build based upon lack of deep song, magic of the smith, and eyes of argus as well.

Now, someday I will run out of cards like Carion Crows, ivory bow, and my enemys enemy if I get plenty of those other cards. So buying more crows with deep song, etc, is worth it.

Just an idea.

More
27 Jul 2014 03:36 #64129 by Maelstromina
Thanks, Youchanan!

And thank you, Reverend. I began selling my cards over five years ago as single cards or multi of the same to make more money and it just takes forever with this quantity of cards. :( I know they might not sell, given the quantity/$, but figured I'd try this first. Thank you, though. I appreciate your perspective. If they don't sell like this, I'll be breaking them down...eventually! :)

More
28 Jul 2014 13:45 #64306 by gylian
Could you please tell us what your price is? Than I can consider if I wanna bid.

Thank you.

Greets,

More
28 Jul 2014 23:29 #64342 by Maelstromina
Do you mean my reserve prices? They range from $100 to $500 depending on the lot. Hope that helps.

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.082 seconds